Step 1 Sole Source starting tomorrow...who wants to join me....

tsweety81

hi all ive been waiting all week to get my cwp journey started and tomorrow is the day i finally go to meet my consultant and start my journey to lose 6 stone. Im so excited to get started. Ive seen some inspirational videos of people achieving their goals on this plan and i know i and you can do it too. Im not gonna mess about im gonna do 100% ss for 12 weeks.Im hoping to cut out coke zero for as long as i can too and tea as i have heard caffiene can slow down ketosis.

So if you wanna join me on this journey please feel free it doesnt matter how much you have to lose or when you weigh lets be there for each other through the good and bad beacuase we can do this and we are gonna look and feel great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all ive been waiting all week to get my cwp journey started and tomorrow is the day i finally go to meet my consultant and start my journey to lose 6 stone. Im so excited to get started. Ive seen some inspirational videos of people achieving their goals on this plan and i know i and you can do it too. Im not gonna mess about im gonna do 100% ss for 12 weeks.Im hoping to cut out coke zero for as long as i can too and tea as i have heard caffiene can slow down ketosis.

So if you wanna join me on this journey please feel free it doesnt matter how much you have to lose or when you weigh lets be there for each other through the good and bad beacuase we can do this and we are gonna look and feel great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there !! Good luck tomorrow ! It is a fab diet .. I managed to get to goal about 2 years ago and unfortunately got into bad habits again and put a lot back on ! Completely my fault to many bad carbs and lots of wine ! Anyway I am on day 4 and I'm determined to stick to the 12 weeks. I'm on 810 at the mo as I thought I might find it easier initially ! In ketosis now and I have been drinking tons of tea and coffee so don't think the caffeine has affected me thank god !! :) you can do this !! I find this forum is the best support ! Hope tomorrow goes really well .. Keep us updated !! I have 4stone to lose.. Can't wait :) xx

hiya keen how r u doin? i cnt wait to get startd.iv been doin (kinda)a vlcd since last fri so hav already lost a couple of lbs i was thinkng today of jst eating what i want but then i realised that it wud just make tomorrow even harder so ive had just tea and a yummy chocolate shake with ice cubes.im really not sure what packs to get yet.will definately try the porridge. i know we can do this ive seen how people can achieve their goals and look great.keep me posted on your weightloss and i will too x

hiya keen how r u doin? i cnt wait to get startd.iv been doin (kinda)a vlcd since last fri so hav already lost a couple of lbs i was thinkng today of jst eating what i want but then i realised that it wud just make tomorrow even harder so ive had just tea and a yummy chocolate shake with ice cubes.im really not sure what packs to get yet.will definately try the porridge. i know we can do this ive seen how people can achieve their goals and look great.keep me posted on your weightloss and i will too x[/QUOTE

Porridge is really nice ! I have the original and add a bit of cinnamon to it ! Mint choc shake really delicious so are the strawberry and normal choc !! Shakes are much better made with icy water :) we can do this !! I think the first week is the hardest but so worth it when you get to goal !! Look forward to hearing about ur first weight loss ! My weigh in day is Saturday as Monday obviously bank hol .. So will be interesting to c how much I lose in 5 days !! Ill keep u posted:) x

Hi, how did you get on today did you get your packs?? This is my 5th day, and even though i'm a little hungry I don't have the usual cravings for food that I had on day 1, 2 & 3! Also drinking lots of water which was a chore to begin with but now it's become a habit and I actually like water now! I have lots more energy too and have lost 7lbs since Monday(couldn't resist a peek this morning!)but we have a BBQ tomorrow and i'm really worried about putting all that back on....I won't have bread and will only be having quorn sausages and some grilled halloumi, I think i'm in ketosis, does anyone know if quorn & halloumi cheese being so low in carbs will affect this?! Hope everynone has a good day!x

hiya gals im on day 6 and have managed to stick to it 100% apart from having coke zero .i ve been making sure i drink 3 litres of water but have had to have a can, i used to drink a lot more so i am trying to cut it out but gradually and definitely if i think it is affecting my losses. cant wait for friday to be weighed. hope you all doing well xxxx

hiya gals im on day 6 and have managed to stick to it 100% apart from having coke zero .i ve been making sure i drink 3 litres of water but have had to have a can, i used to drink a lot more so i am trying to cut it out but gradually and definitely if i think it is affecting my losses. cant wait for friday to be weighed. hope you all doing well xxxx

Sorry.. Not been on here much ! Had a busy few days !! Well first week started well and then the devil in my head got the better of me and I fell off the wagon !! So so regretted it ! Had my first weigh in on Saturday and although I was very bad for 2 days I still lost 4lb ! Not the best but happy I didn't gain it all back ! Stuck with it this week so far and hoping I manage to carry on !! Next weigh in on Saturday !! Well done with sticking with it ! I'm sure your loss will be amazing ! Can't wait for you update :) x

cheers hun and believe me i have found it quite hard the last couple of days. yesterday i only had one shake because i dont like many of the flavours i have and cant get on with the soup or porridge so i had a slice of quorn ham and 3 king prawns so im hoping that wont affect my loss too much but also i think cos i lost 5 lb in the week coming up to starting i may not lose as much. dont feel bad about slipping up it you have still done great to lose the 4 lbs and its still going in the right direction which is down. you can do this hun. its just keeping the end goal in your mind. good luck for saturday. i have my first weigh in tomorrow at 10am so at least its early .im also thinking i may do ss+ for a couple of days if i feel like i need to eat cos i really have no energy and have been going dizzy. Have a great day xxx

cheers hun and believe me i have found it quite hard the last couple of days. yesterday i only had one shake because i dont like many of the flavours i have and cant get on with the soup or porridge so i had a slice of quorn ham and 3 king prawns so im hoping that wont affect my loss too much but also i think cos i lost 5 lb in the week coming up to starting i may not lose as much. dont feel bad about slipping up it you have still done great to lose the 4 lbs and its still going in the right direction which is down. you can do this hun. its just keeping the end goal in your mind. good luck for saturday. i have my first weigh in tomorrow at 10am so at least its early .im also thinking i may do ss+ for a couple of days if i feel like i need to eat cos i really have no energy and have been going dizzy. Have a great day xxx

Ooh .. Try having ur three shakes.. It's not good for u as u won't be getting all ur essential nutrients. You sound like ur doing brilliantly though.. What shakes have you tried so far ? My favourites are the strawberry and mint choc ! A few prawns and a bit of quorn shouldnt affect your weigh in at all ! I'm sure you will do brilliantly and that with spur u on to keep going !! Hope your managing to drink the water ! Def try SS+ ! Your weight losses will still be the same and its good to look forward to that little meal :) I'm counting the hours to my weigh in !! Good luck tomorrow! Let me know how you do :) xx

hiya hun i will def try and do the 3 shakes plus gona have either tea or a meal if i feel i need it.i only like the choc and choc mint do just gonna stick to those so i can stick at it.i got weighed this morning and lost 6 lbs so with my 5 lb the week b4 i started ive lost 11 lbs so pretty pleased.i know that my goal is so achievable if i just stick at it.i cant wait to be no longer obese but stil got a weigh to go but my bmi droped two points from last week so i know i will get there.i hope you do well tomoro gud luck xxx

Back