starting tomorrow

missyd

Gold Member
well i have seen my counceller today and picked up my supplies all ready to start tomorrow
im doing ss+ so i can have some food i want to lose a stone so hopefully will be able to do this quickly
i did lipotrim last year and successfully lost 5 st iv put 11lbs on since i stopped lt so not to bad i finished lt sept last year i tried doing lt again this year but found it really hard getting back on it so thought id give cd a try there is alot more choice on this diet and being able to eat something is an added bonus!! :D:D

Welcome missyd...you will loss that stone in no time at all..good luck on your weight loss journey, u will do just fine..x

Welcome and good luck! Only a stone? That will be gone so quickly!!
If you need any support, just pop by and we'll be here for you!

Good luck again!

xxx

thanks guys xx
i posted on the lt forum when i was doing that and found it very motivational and great when i needed advice as im sure this one will be! xx

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with CD!

good luck missy d and well done for maintaining the majority of your fabulous weight loss! am sure you will enjoy CD x

Good luck, that stone will disappear so quickly..... :)
x

Wow well done on ur weight loss. Sure that 1 stone will fly off! Keep us all posted on your progress etc xx

thanks everyone will let you know how i get on xx

Good luck with starting cd babe.

Welcome Susie as well.
How's it going so far Missy - have you had your first shake?

no i has apple and cinnamon porridge it was gross think i will stich to the shakes! x

Not keen on the porridge either lol

I have not had my first one yet but, its evening when i have the problem, not even thought about food yet :)

Will have mine about 2ish then again at 5 and try and hold off till about 9 for my last one :)

Good lucck with the rest of today, catch up with you later tonight

Hope your doing ok Donna?

I haven't tried the porridge yet, dont think id try the cinnamon one anyway.

Im just having veg soup :) *just like cup a soup*, i've liked all the soups so far but not the brocoli and cheese, which they're discontinuing anyway.

Hope all is going ok?!

x

just having my second shake mint choc it is sooooo nice it tastes like the aero mint milkshakes i love it!!!!!!!!!

I had that for breakfast and im not too sure about it, think i might get 1 or 2 more when i see my CDC tomorrow night.

Glad your finding it ok :)

Try choc mint hot - it's lovely

Ooo i will sounds lovely thanks x

Back