starting tomorrow!!!

Are you drinking plenty of water? I think that can help with hunger. I dont know the diet you are doing, but on the cambridge diet it is really important to drink between 4-6 pints of water per day. I hope your hunger settles down soon hun because you've done so well. :wavey:

Yes Charlie-farley I'm drinking 3+ litres of water a day. The diet I'm on is similar to lipotrim apparantly.

Oh I never thought this diet would be easy but it's very difficult! Sorry for stating the obvious!

we seem to be talking to each other over two threads! I know its not easy at all, but its sooo worth it, thats what you keep having to tell yourself. Looking and feeling good are more important than junk food!! Do you have a goal? Either a mini goal of just how much you want to loose before xmas for example or an end goal like a holiday or function you are going to? That can help keep you focused when it all gets a bit much. :) xxx

I'm going to reply to you on the other thread!

Ooh new ladies :) Welcome welcome! I'm OK-just had my last shake of the day and going to have some more water(had 3.5l today). Was looking through my catalogue last night at all the clothes I want to buy when I get down to the size I want to be. Mind you I would need to win the lottery first. My 12 year old made cupcakes at school today-they smelt so nice...I took a deep breath and had some water LOL.Next week I am going to have my nails done.I dyed my hair yesterday-had to cover up the grey hairs somehow.Ordered some bras and some shoes from my catalogue yesterday as I was in desperate need of them.Thank goodness for a 20% discount :)
How's everyone doing?

Back