starting tomorrow!

hi everyone, i'm starting lipotrim torrow and i am both excited and nervous!!!! its time to get ready for next summer and i have alot of weight to lose!!!!!

Welcome Lorna, if you keep positive its easy, come on here often and you'll also find it easier, it takes a bit of getting used to but you will and the first weigh in makes it all worth it
Just make sure you drink lots of water
Julie

this has to be it, im sick of being the only one of my friends covered up in the summer! i have LOADS of fabulous clothes that dont fit me and that i cant wait to wear!

Hiya Lorna... Good luck hun x x

Hi Lorna....welcome and good luck for week 1.

Lydiaxx

Welcome Lorna, and good luck xx

hey lorna...welcome and best of luck on your journey, we will all be here to support you :) you will do it no problem :) x

hi everyone, i'm starting lipotrim torrow and i am both excited and nervous!!!! its time to get ready for next summer and i have alot of weight to lose!!!!!
I take it you have started today....all the best and this forum is great for any support!! It will be a hard journey but well worth it!! Good luck for the 1st week and well done for starting!:)

it has been a rough week so far but looking forward to my weigh in! i have my period and all i want is food! still, if i see a weight loss this week, it will only encourage me to stick to the diet properly...

Hi lorna, i think it got easier after week 2 for me, once you start seeing the results you will be amazed and it will make it easier to stay on track, best of luck to you,,,

Good luck with the first weigh in :) xx

Welcome Lorna, the first week is hard but you can get through it. After your first weigh in you'll be elated and it will feel so much easier....keep your spirits up and log on here whenever you feel a little weak or unsure :)

Welcome to the fun factory Lorna all the best

Back