Starting tomorrow!!

Fulltum

Silver Member
Hi all just wanted to introduce myself as I hope to be spending the next few months on this forum while losing this excess weight once and for all!!

I did cambridge back in 2008 and lost 7 1/2 stone in 6 months but then a couple of months after getting to goal I fell pregnant with twins and wasnt very careful with what I ate and once they were born I had regained 5 stone :cry:
Since then I have yoyo'd and lost and gained the same 2 stone again and again!
I really want to get back to goal and feel bad everytime I go in my wardrobe and see my slim clothes :(

I found out about Exante through this site and after alot of thinking about whether I could face a VLCD again I decided that it was the diet for me and ordered the shakes pack and 24 of the choc orange bars which arrived this morning.
My DH wanted me to wait till monday to start so that we could have a bit of a blow out weekend but I am eager to get going and also dont really want to have a blow out and gain even more weight to lose:sigh:

I will set my actual start weight tomorrow but I know its around 15st 7lbs :cry:

So heres to tomorrow being the start of the new me :D

Hello Fulltum, welcome to our merry band here. I hope all goes well as you start on your packs tomorrow. Fingers crossed for an easy ride into ketosis for you, and that the weight will soon disappear.
Good luck x

Thanks ladies :D
Im excited and nervous all in one lol, Im excited to know Im gonna lose this weight but nervous about the next 4-5 days until ketosis hits :(
Hopefully it wont be too bad and another reason for starting tomorrow is that I am quite busy over the weekend which will help me not to think about food as much (I hope) lol

Hi there

Good luck with the diet! I'm contemplating starting tomorrow too... Looking forward to reading about how you get on.

good luck, you are roughly the same weight as me so will be following your progress.
I ordered mine yesterday with a view to starting Sunday or Monday. (ive got a night out on Saturday for my birthday )

Thanks everyone :D
I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the next few months and sharing all our highs and lows!

I just weighed myself and I am 15st 4lbs so a little bit lighter than I thought which is a bonus lol
Im just starting on my first glass of water :rolleyes:
Gonna try and hold off till about 10am till I have my first shake, Im nervous about liking them as i got sick of the shakes on cambridge after a while and only had the tetras and bars but as its been so long Im hoping it wont be so bad :)

Well I have just had my first shake, I decided on the strawberry and it was ok, certainly nowhere near as sweet as cambridge so may try a sweetener next time. It was very bland and didnt taste anything like strawberry though :rolleyes:

I dont think Im gonna enjoy the shakes but Im sure I can force them down if it means I can get this weight off :cool:

Feeling good but I always think day 1 is very easy as you are so motivated so Im sure it will get harder until ketosis arrives but I know its worth it ;)

Welcome and good luck! Mst be good to know youve lost it before so u can do it again! looking forward to seeing how u get on xx

Starting *soon* too :)
Flaffd around last night recovering today, be on it fully asap

Last edited:
I know this might sound strange but I did Cd and when I had my first Exante strawberry shake it was rank. However the next time I had it I added 2 sweeteners and now I love them!! Now i can't have anything else I appreciate the flavour and the creaminess of it more!

I started today too, the shakes are much better than expected, compared to Lipotrim shakes anyway!!

I know this might sound strange but I did Cd and when I had my first Exante strawberry shake it was rank. However the next time I had it I added 2 sweeteners and now I love them!! Now i can't have anything else I appreciate the flavour and the creaminess of it more!

Will give that a go next time, thanks for the tip :D
I think after the cd shakes anything would be unsweet lol the choc orange especially used to be really sweet so would have it when I was craving sugary food lol

I started today too, the shakes are much better than expected, compared to Lipotrim shakes anyway!!

Not tried Lipotrim so cant compare lol , they are ok just had the banana which was actually quite nice :D

Good luck and hope we both have a great 1 st week ;)

Welcome and good luck! Mst be good to know youve lost it before so u can do it again! looking forward to seeing how u get on xx

Thank you, yeah its good to know I can stick with a vlcd but its also hard to accept that I did so well and then threw away the hard work :cry:
But Im gonna do it again and actually learn how to eat properly this time lol, I like the sw way of eating but its just too slow for me to lose on, once you have had vlcd losses nothing else will do lol

Thankies!! I had banana too, incredibly good for banana! Nom! Trying to lash water into me now!

Back