Attack Starting Tomorrow!

hippod

I've have been looking at the Dukan Diet for a few weeks, done all my research and bought the book. Now all I need is the willpower!

I work in a school so am off all next week so an ideal time to start.

Mr Sainsburys is delivering my shopping tonight, lots of meat, fish,Mullers and jelly.

I will keep posting as I hope this will motivate me.

Wish me luck!

Good luck you sound informed and organised which is a GOOD THING before starting. I wish you every success, I won't be around next week but I'm sure there will be plenty of people to help in the motivation department!
Yes I rediscovered Fish with Dukan in a big way, now there is always some in the house and we (as a family) have it once or twice a week (me more often still for lunches etc)

Good luck indeed!

Can you fill out your User CP (top of page in blue rectangle) so that we can follow your stats... and have you been to the Dukan official website to calculate your true weight and to see how long it recommends you do attack?

Finally, it'd be a good idea to post some menus before you start, so that any errors are picked up.

Again, good luck!

Hi Hippod

I just started on Wednesday.

Going well so far, I've got 2 more days of attack, haven't been feeling hungry, no cravings for sweet things and the scales are showing a loss of 3 pounds already. :D
Only thing I've found is I'm getting a bit fed up with chicken now so trying to vary and eat lots of other things.

Good luck.

Same advice as above Lyns... can't see your current or future weight!

:D (and you must be tiny!)

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm not weighing myself until tomorrow morning when I start the diet.

I suppose I am quite well informed but the difference between reading and talking about a diet and actually doing it is huge as you all know!

I'll be back on tomorrow with my menus for the day. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm starting on Tuesday so I'd be interested to see your menus. Good luck for tomorrow!

Back