Starting tomorrow!!

suzie_380

Hi all

I have briefly done this diet before, but just when I got into the swing of it, hubby had a heart attack. :eek:

Consequently, the diet went through the window while we concentrated on him getting better.

Now though, everything is ok and the time is right for me to give it a go. I lost 17lbs last time, but was only on the diet a short while.

I have just got back from seeing the counsellor and I am full of inspiration (as well as KFC - my last supper :D)

My new chant is......I can do this!!
I can do this!!
I can do this!!

Sue
xx

Well I've been on it 10 days now and have had good results. I do find it hard and that I'm hungry but there is no mistaking the fact that I am losing weight and can easily see a physical change.

I wish you luck and hope that your husband is well.

Good luck Suzie and welcome...Glad your Hubby is ok..and yes YOU CAN DO THIS!

wish u lot's of luck with ur weight loss.

A determined chant will help you succeed. Make sure you say it when you're in the kitchen or watching family eat. I is the most important word, you are doing it for you.
Good luck.

Cheers everyone

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow.

I know from last time that I get a little voice in my head trying to convince me to eat and start the diet tomorrow. This voice has a fantastic imagination and comes out with some fab reasons as to why I should eat again.

I will keep my head down, keep focussed and ignore it.

Sue
xx

Good luck Sue, great chant just keep on saying when the voices come!
Georgie
x

Back