Starting tomorrow

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Evening all,
I'm starting tomorrow and thought I could use the extra support as I've heard the next few days are going to be hardcore. My sister gave me some cambridge shakes she had left over so i'll be starting on those, I ordered my shakes today (pay day) but would rather have any bad days while i'm at home over the weekend, so hopefully by Wednesday the worst will be over.

I love that fact I can still have coke zero as i'm a little addicted to it, but is it limited to like a can a day? Also are slim & save shakes made with water?

.Button. said:
Evening all,
I'm starting tomorrow and thought I could use the extra support as I've heard the next few days are going to be hardcore. My sister gave me some cambridge shakes she had left over so i'll be starting on those, I ordered my shakes today (pay day) but would rather have any bad days while i'm at home over the weekend, so hopefully by Wednesday the worst will be over.

I love that fact I can still have coke zero as i'm a little addicted to it, but is it limited to like a can a day? Also are slim & save shakes made with water?

Welcome! It's great to hear you start tomorrow, it's a fab diet!
Not sure about the coke zero limits but I am sure someone else will be able to comment.
You can use your milk allowance for shakes, check out your list when it comes.
I like to make some with hot water and a spoon of coffee that keeps me going!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I make my shakes with water as I like to save the milk for my tea. Not sure either about the coke zero. I buy Asda's version, much cheaper but don't have any until I have drunk at least 3 litres of water.
Good luck :)

Thanks,
How much milk are we allowed? i don't drink tea or coffee but I do like a glass of cold milk!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.Button. said:
Thanks,
How much milk are we allowed? i don't drink tea or coffee but I do like a glass of cold milk!

You're allowed 150ml of skimmed milk! Altho I never use mine!

Yeah I doubt I will tbh I hate skimmed milk! It's called dirty water on our house :)

Hi Button. I would love to hear how you get on. I am on day 3 of Lipotrim which is a kind of similar thing but I am thinking of switching to slim and save because there is more variety of products. On Lipotrim I have had 3 shakes a day and although there have been very tough times on the whole it has been bearable. I did find that by the evening of the first day I could have eaten my own head lol but today feels better. I think if you can just get the first 3 days or so out of the way it will get easier. I'd love to hear what you think of the products though as I have ordered a sample pack which I get next Wednesday (after the bank holiday). I think by that time I will be sick of shakes and glad to try slim and save.

Im sure I read on here somewhere that its 500mls of coke zero? can anyone confirm

Back