Starting tomorrow!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Biting the bullet and just been to asda and bought tomorrows slimfast, snacks a low fat meal and water.
Really really struggling with my weight decided to weigh myself and I'm astounded with my weight at 20st 3lb! Gutted and ashamed! I've lost weight with sf before, I can't do a total meal repacement so this is the best thing for me! Day one tomorrow x

Yep I've planned lots of cleaning and decorating until I'm
Back at work late in the week! I also bake cupcakes as a hobby BUT determination and a pair of size 12 jeans and some laboutine shoes are spuring me into action!

lancsgirl said:
Biting the bullet and just been to asda and bought tomorrows slimfast, snacks a low fat meal and water.
Really really struggling with my weight decided to weigh myself and I'm astounded with my weight at 20st 3lb! Gutted and ashamed! I've lost weight with sf before, I can't do a total meal repacement so this is the best thing for me! Day one tomorrow x

Well done on your planned new start. Good luck, I am on day 2 of something similar. I was gutted to step on the scales and see I had gained more than I was when I started a weight loss journey last year. At least we are addressing it that's what counts. Good luck x

Hi lancsgirl,

Hows it going? Just started today. feel positive, need to remain like this for a week!!

Back