Starting tomorrow!

5sttogo

After many failed diets Mo jo has convinced me to try this one so here i go i have a gyne appointment to deal with my pcos in 12 weeks so my goal is to lose a few stone by then!

Wish me luck

Welcome hun, the plan is great and support on here fantastic. Good luck hun x any questions ask away Xx

Hello there! I'm half way through week 4 and not far off 2 stone lighter and I have PCOS. Prepare for the first few days to be not so great, and you'll get through it ok. Once you're in ketosis it really is pretty straightforward - and as you can see, PCOS is no barrier to the weight falling off. If I can help with anything (don't know so much yet as a relative newcomer) please just shout!

hey Sam and good luck:)
just concentrate on getting thru this one day at a time and the week will have gone before you know it and you will feel so much trimmer.
Im on day 4 again myself , been realy struggling since my hols to get back into it.
went over to WW for a couple of weeks and put weight on lol
let us know how your doing
Jo x

hey, hope you get on ok, im on dy 19 now and have lost 18lb so far. I did the cambridge diet which is similar to this (slim and save products are sooo much nicer) one a couple years ago and lost 5st i also have PCOS i only stopped that diet as i fell pregnant!! it was amazing news, but all the weight back on while pregnant which was a shame. my son is 1 now and im back here tryna shift it all again

Good luck, wishing you a fab journey ! The first few days can be pretty miserable, but just keep at it and it suddenly clicks. x

Good luck I'm on day 4 now - the first few days are difficult but can be done! Bonus is that a sneaky weih in this mornig shows a loss of 5.5 lbs :)

I'm also starting tomorrow ekk hope I like it x

I will buddy anyone who needs one i am in need of support too first day went a bit awry but today is going well and im excited :) xx

Hya welcome and good luck, I'm on day 2 I did start last week but struggled after 4 days but am determined to stick with s&s as it does work, I lost 3 stone earlier this year with it, how are you feeling so far? X

I am feeling good today i am just using up my old CD shake this week i will be glad when my proper slim and save stuff turns up! with meals and bars! Do you know how long we can do the total food replacement for?

They do say 12 weeks but I've seen people on here going for alot longer than that, I really wish I never took the break at 12 weeks as since then I haven't been able to get back on track x

I've read that the 12 week thing is because they "tested" VLCD's for 12 weeks and noted no ill effects, and therefore licence them for this amount of time. There is no evidence to suggest it's not safe to follow for longer than that, it's just that they didn't go any further than 12 weeks! If you do LL on week 13 they add milk, then you go back to no milk and there is no issue with this being followed in this way :)

Ordered next 4wks in bulk works out abit cheaper, last weigh in off month today another 7lb off! 20lb in 3 weeks can't complain!

wowsers Colleen WTG lady thats fabulous!
Its posts like yours that get us all thru crappy days innit lol
Jo x

Back