Step 1 Sole Source Starting tomorrow!

thank u x
i enjoy good...that's my problem. how much forget u want to lose?

predictive text!!

lisalollipop13909 said:
thank u x
i enjoy good...that's my problem. how much forget u want to lose?

That's my problem too. Food is too nice! Lol. I want to lose 3 1/2 stone altogether. I wNt to be smack bang in the middle of "normal" BMI and for my height that's around 9stone! I don't ever remember being 9 stone lol xx

5 stone and I'm so ashamed to say that. I used to be 10 stone 3 year ago....just disgusted with myself.

hi can i join in? i am on my 3rd attempt of cd and feel such a big fat failure. i am 15 stone and have 5 stone to lose. pls help keep me motivated. my family and friends say the diet is silly and the other half says im perfect as i am....bull!!! no support so do any of u guys fancy the job? start tomorrow xxx
ur salary? satisfaction x

Hi Lisa welcome and good luck x

5 stone and I'm so ashamed to say that. I used to be 10 stone 3 year ago....just disgusted with myself.

Oh no no... :( Don't be disgusted, be proud that you're doing something about it! So many people don't even try! The extra weight will be off really quickly - you can do this! :clap:

I use food for comfort. Just broke up with the man I thought was the love of my life, so its even worse'. Help!!!!

I use food for comfort. Just broke up with the man I thought was the love of my life, so its even worse'. Help!!!!

Bless you Hun! I am really sorry to hear this ! We are here just chat away! I have also used food as an emotional crutch and have done this since childhood! Te guys on here are so supportive and posting has really helped me! People have been really kind! Honestly I am sure everyone n here will help you just ask and keep posting it really help when you are not in a good place! Some f the dares are so funny and have really made me laugh.

Take care hun x

Right from tomorrow 100% I have to do this. I'm a student nurse, I know the implications of obesity and I'm gonna get hit with the diabetes, high bp etc if I don't do something!

Hi all,
Well done to all of you. I am re starting CD tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. I lost 2 stones on CD in 2010 but put it on and more late last year. Since then it has been a lot of starting and stopping. I am back now and really would like to succeed this time. My neice is getting married May 17th so I am hoping to lose at least 4 stones by then. I am really going to try harder this time. I have been reading a lot of the stories on here and they are so inspirational.
Oh well here goes...I will keep you all posted on how I am getting on.

Start weight - 17 stone 6 pounds

Week one goal - 5 pounds

lisalollipop13909 said:
Right from tomorrow 100% I have to do this. I'm a student nurse, I know the implications of obesity and I'm gonna get hit with the diabetes, high bp etc if I don't do something!

Good luck for your weight loss and good luck on your training! I enjoyed my nurse training, hard work but worth it in the end :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brown Sugar777 said:
Hi all,
Well done to all of you. I am re starting CD tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. I lost 2 stones on CD in 2010 but put it on and more late last year. Since then it has been a lot of starting and stopping. I am back now and really would like to succeed this time. My neice is getting married May 17th so I am hoping to lose at least 4 stones by then. I am really going to try harder this time. I have been reading a lot of the stories on here and they are so inspirational.
Oh well here goes...I will keep you all posted on how I am getting on.

Start weight - 17 stone 6 pounds

Week one goal - 5 pounds

Good luck!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

woke up positive.... lets see how the temptation if walking past the bakeries take me!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Hey lisa I think i remember you from before..... wanted to join you on this thread im back on it too from today after a few false starts loool xxx

So is everyone on track so far and whats everyone having for their first product and what time???
x
xx

hi missie how's it going?? important doing ok ish x

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

How much did u lose???

Back