Starting tomorrow

I looked and they were american ones? Are these ok? X

On the iPhone Ive got one called Food Calculator Pro which is UK, not sure if there is an Android Equivalent? X

yeah I got one and found a nice surprise

asda fresh chicken tikka/garlic and herb steaks are only 4 pp for 100g and the whole pack is 348g but with a nice salad at lunch - could be nice!

I use the value diary too. I signed up to WW for the 3 month trial then decided I didn't want to pay £12 a month for it then found this app which for £2.49 (and £2.99 a year so I can back up for my iPad too) it was amazing value for money!

Just curious though, why would you need the pp calculator if you have the value diary? I don't use the database as I prefer to calculate things myself but this app has a nv calculator so surely you wouldn't need the official WW one too?

I use the value diary too. I signed up to WW for the 3 month trial then decided I didn't want to pay £12 a month for it then found this app which for £2.49 (and £2.99 a year so I can back up for my iPad too) it was amazing value for money!

Just curious though, why would you need the pp calculator if you have the value diary? I don't use the database as I prefer to calculate things myself but this app has a nv calculator so surely you wouldn't need the official WW one too?

Hi

Its because i have changed to the galaxy s4 from my iPhone 4s and I would need to repurchase the app for £2.49

I am rejoining claes anyways so was looking for a free alternative x

yeah I got one and found a nice surprise

asda fresh chicken tikka/garlic and herb steaks are only 4 pp for 100g and the whole pack is 348g but with a nice salad at lunch - could be nice!

Yey :) Glad u found one! I always love it when u get a nice surprise! X

So decided today that I am going to do this online rather than a class just now

I know my friend has a class and I am just to self conscious at 95kg and she would know my weight and I am not ready for that at the moment

So online for a couple of months and then join a class if I need to

X

So decided today that I am going to do this online rather than a class just now

I know my friend has a class and I am just to self conscious at 95kg and she would know my weight and I am not ready for that at the moment

So online for a couple of months and then join a class if I need to

X

Sounds like a good plan :) When will u start online? X

Im joining today when i get home so will start tomorrow :) x

Oooooo exciting :) Are u going to start a food diary on here? Ill subscribe if u do. X

Back