Starting tomorrow

Crims

Silver Member
Bit about me 20 years old, fairly active and sporty (horse ride, walk dogs, do flexi bar etc) but a bit chubby. I weigh 11st1 and am only 5'3". My goal weight will be 9st4.

Reason I am trying lipotrim is my so called fiance started having issues with sex 2 years ago, very confusing as I'm not unattractive :sigh:. I went away for a few days and found that he'd been browsing p*rn and you guessed it his 'issues' managed to vanish! (very hurt and confused right now).

So I'm going to be here for 3 more weeks, then I'm leaving him - he's turning me into a person who is paranoid and doubtful of themselves.

And I'm going to lose weight not just for me, but so that the blow when I leave has more force, he's thrown away our relationship because he thinks I'm tubby (I'm only a UK 12/14).

So anyway welcome me, and sorry my first post is very crap but it can only get better and I look forward to having my pick of men once I'm slim again! :D

Hi Crims - sorry to hear you're having grief at home, and wishing you all the best with Lipotrim and your fresh start :hug99:

Hi Crims :)

I'm sorry too that you are feeling not so good at the moment but stick with it, stick with us all here and I'm sure you'll be smiling very soon :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hiya Crims, you've come to the right place for support and for picking you up when you feel down. Good luck with everything (including your man troubles!). x

Hi Crims welcome and good luck - Love the idea dont get mad get even, picture his face as you walk out the door.Sending you lots of :vibes::vibes::vibes:and a :hug99:. He does not deserve you......

Welcome to Minimins

hiya & welcome. sorry you're going through a bad time right now. i' sure you're strong enough to get through it & you're certainly in the right place for help & support. wishing you all the best.

Welcome. I'm so sorry to hear that you've had that experience. I'm paranoid my OH will get like that too, but thankfully even at my fattest he harrassed me in the nights! So it sounds like theres something else going on, and you deserve much better!
Best of luck with the weight loss, and I'm sure I'll see you around soon!

hello Crims - and welcome to Minimins !

good luck with the weightloss - keep us posted on your progress :)

Debz xx

Hi Crims.
Welcome to minis. Good luck on Lipotrim. Keep us updated on your progress!!!

~Silence~

PS: good on you for kicking the loser bf into touch.

welcome babes and good luck. Sorry you're feeling gloomy. we're here for you if you need us :)

abz xx

Hi and welcome good luck with the LT journey.
xxx

Hi again folks, thanks for all the advice, my first post was a bit gloomy cause I was down, but I'm back to normal now, and thanks for all the waves!

Back