Starting tomorrow!!

Rubyred

Morning! I have just been and collected my first weeks supply of shakes and soups, and I will be starting Lipotrim tomorrow!

Looking forward to it at the moment as I have been reading this site for weeks and everybody seems to be doing really well on it!

Wish me luck!!:)

The very best of luck, sweetie. Don't worry if you don't like any of the flavours, they will grow on you. The shakes are brilliant if you wizz them up with lots of ice with a hand-blender (I keep one at work as well as at home) My Pharmacist let me exchange my soups after I tried 2 and hated them! Just tell yourself that you will give this LT diet 100% commitment, come on here to tips, hints and encouragement and promise you, hand on heart you will succeed.

Thanks Sarah & Supaslimma!

My pharmacist said I could change any of the stuff if I didn't like the flavours so that's good! It's the water drinking that I am worried about....I'm not very good at that!

Welcome ruby and good luck for tomorrow. I was dreading the water intake too but now I'm up to 4lts a day. It does get easier as time goes on. Stay motivated and you will be fine.

Welcome and good luck :)

Welcome, and good luck!
This is a great diet as long as you stick to it 100%. You'll be fine, and you'll get used to the water intake soon enough.
Make sure you come on here if you're ever feeling fed up with it and there is almost always someone around to cheer you up and motivate you! x

It's good to know that the water intake gets easier!

This site is an inspiration......the losses are amazing and hopefully mine will be too! I can see my self spending a lot of time on minimins!

You will definately become addicted to this site hun! It's not only a huge help but its also a good laugh too :) good luck for tomorrow xx

Hello, welcome and good luck for the coming week. I can only echo what everyone else has already said. This site really is a life line in times of need. I couldnt of done it without coming on here.

xxx

I'm on day 1 and I think the thing that I was dreading the most was the water but in all honesty it hasn't been too bad - I've had 3 litres already, I'm sure I must have lost 10lbs running upstairs for the loo every 5 mins but it was easier than I thought.
The strawberry shake wasn't bad either!
Good luck!!

Good Luck Rubyred! You'll be sooo inspired when you see your results. If you find there's anything you don't like try it again after a few weeks because your tastes will definitely change.

As for the water. It seems like a lot at first but you really do need it for loads of reasons. Not least because it helps the liver with all the extra work it has to do metabolising all this fat you'll be using for energy (the one week I didn't have over 3lts I had a lousy loss!). It also keeps you 'regular' ;).

There's usually someone around on here if you have any questions or need support.

All the very best! Look forward to seeing how you get on! xx

Welcome Rubyred and good luck with your LT journey.

I wasn't a water drinker at all, tea, coffee and pop yes by the bucket load but not water.... Now I have approx 4ltrs a day and I am finding it so easy, and I haven't missed my cuppa at all!!! I am now trying peppermint tea but I think it is taking some getting used to, but I will stick with it for a week or two lol

good luck! you've obviously thought long and hard about doing LT - and have been inspired (as many of us were!) by the inspirational success stories and fantastic weight losses on this lovely forum.

Let us know how you get on and good luck with your first week. Once you're in ketosis hopefully you won't look back :)

Hi Hun, Good luck with LT it is a hard but amazing diet :) x

Thanks!

Just had a strawberry shake.....hard to swallow, tasted salty to me...tell me you get used to it!!

ive had a strawberry shake this morning as well. i mix with more water, lasts longer and doesn't taste as salty :)

I used to mix it with more water it fills u up more xxx :)

Good Luck xx

Thanks!

Just had a strawberry shake.....hard to swallow, tasted salty to me...tell me you get used to it!!

Try mixing the shakes with crushed ice if you don't mind them cold coz they are yummy then - i love then like that but my hubby has to crush the ice first coz it goes everywhere otherwise :rotflmao:

Back