Starting Tuesday

Dizzy1968 said:
well my hubs has admitted now the secretly he thought I would cave after one day, or manage a week and thats it, but once you get through that first horrid week and see what you have lost it will spur you on x

Well I can't wait to start now !! Just to get the horrid week out of the way and hopefully the next 8 weeks will fly by , How much have you lost dizzy , and how long have ou been on the LT x

Well I can't wait to start now !! Just to get the horrid week out of the way and hopefully the next 8 weeks will fly by , How much have you lost dizzy , and how long have ou been on the LT x
hiya, lost 2 stone 1lb in 5 weeks, then had a holiday for 2 weeks and stayed the same, now back for another 5 weeks and hopefully another 2 stone, have made a good start as lost 9lb last week xx

Dizzy1968 said:
hiya, lost 2 stone 1lb in 5 weeks, then had a holiday for 2 weeks and stayed the same, now back for another 5 weeks and hopefully another 2 stone, have made a good start as lost 9lb last week xx

That's fantastic we'll done , hope I got the staying power like most of you guys !! Good luck to the next 5 weeks x

Dizzy uve done so well. Good luck jm, u can do it, ur right noit it is fairly boring. Hope everyone is doing well, we can do it.

xxx

AvaGardner said:
Dizzy uve done so well. Good luck jm, u can do it, ur right noit it is fairly boring. Hope everyone is doing well, we can do it.

xxx

Thank you Ava , iv just had my last shake of my 1st day :) if the next 4 or more week are like 2 day, my house will be un-reconcilable lol so far iv painted my kitchen ( which is small !! ) and washed my front door :) x

Back