starting wednesday but night weigh in?

I'm restarting group wednesday and realised I didnt succeed before due to taking my toddler who kicked off at every meeting so I stopped staying and eventually decided there was no point paying to get weighed big mistake!! Now I'm 3 stone heavier and going back for the last! Time but decided go 6.30pm classes but I dont no what do,do I starve all day before weigh in, eat normal or not eat so long before I'm stick any help would be apriciated thanks :)

My class is Wednesday at 6pm. The first week I always have a big tea beforehand. The weeks after I have breakfast and lunch as normal and have tea after weigh in! Might sound like cheating but worked for me. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm restarting group wednesday and realised I didnt succeed before due to taking my toddler who kicked off at every meeting so I stopped staying and eventually decided there was no point paying to get weighed big mistake!! Now I'm 3 stone heavier and going back for the last! Time but decided go 6.30pm classes but I dont no what do,do I starve all day before weigh in, eat normal or not eat so long before I'm stick any help would be apriciated thanks :)

I am rejoining on Monday but in the past I would eat as normal if my weigh in was in the evening.

I would have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and then a small snack and a drink about an hour and half before weigh in and it was always fine. In the early days ( I have joined many times) I would starve all day and get very ratty and feel so tired. It actually makes so sense.

Good luck! xx

Back