Starting Wednesday, making preperations

PrincessKat

Hello again, I did introduce myself in the general forum but since I'm doing ts thought I'd post here too.
So, my mix of soups and shakes are in the post, should be here Tuesday (brought from someone who couldn't stick to diet) as they were posted yesterday using standard parcels. I plan to buy a mix of biggest loser, maximuscle promax meal and Tesco meal replacement bars until I know what I like. I've made a chart for my wall, 100% for 10 weeks as I have a weekend away in 11 weeks time so will be off it then.
Today I'm eating pretty carb heavy as using everything up and then plan to switch to mainly protein tomorrow. I'll up my water from today, which is handy as I made the most of my last Friday night drinking at a gig last night ha ha.
Just a few questions;
I'm making up my essential kit, where can I buy a cheap shaker on the high street please? I'm also struggling to find breath fresher, boots didn't have any, any ideas on that one please?
Also on CD (4 years ago) I had four packs and on Exante I get 3. I'm planning to have a shake at around 10:15, soup at around 14:30 then a bar and coke zero at 19:30ish, does this sound sensible?
In theory I know what I'm doing ha ha. But it's been a while so tips are appreciated. I know
Thanks for reading -x-

Hey, I'm 4 days in and this is my first VLCD so you probably have more idea than me! I bought a shaker on ebay because it seems easier than searching the high street, it was only 99p plus 2.50 shipping. I actually really like the bars on Exante, although I know a lot of people here don't! Actually all the food is fine, I've been having a shake for breakfast at around 7 before I leave for work, a bar at around 12.30 and soup at around 6 when I get home. Plus around 3 litres of water and trying to exercise as much as possible, walking to and from work which is 3.5 miles each way and doing a 20 minute exercise video as well. I also do jumping jacks during the ad breaks on tv (every little helps!). I weighed myself this morning and have lost 8.5 lbs so far so it's obviously working and I feel better which is the important thing. It's loads easier than I thought it would be and I hope that lasts! Good luck :)

Have u started on the 15th or u meant 22nd? It is just because I am curious as I am also planing to start but find it difficult.

Hi, Sorry! I meant the 22nd but my packs were posted Friday so doubt they'll be here in time for that :( Will definately be starting this week though!
Managed to get my shaker, breath spray and bars from TESCO today so I'm pretty much good to go as soon as they arrive. Am currently reducing carbs and fizzy pop, finding this difficult, just want to take the option of food away altogether.
When are you/did you try to start Ibocska? I've done a very simmilar plan before so know it can be very difficult.
-x-

Hey just wanted to say good luck to you! you sound very prepared and motivated! I am starting (hopefully!) tomorrow myself x

I start tomorrow as well. (Second atempt :) )

My second attempt at this too! I only managed 2 days and i realised i wasnt ready.. good luck to you this time Ibocska!

He he, i'm only organised as I have been through week one on a VLCD diet before and want to make this one as easy as poss. The lady I got them from says she sent my stuff second class and not Royal Mail Standard Parcels (which takes forever), got my hopes up they'll be here tomorrow now and not sure if that's good or bad. Just want to get going!!

Last edited:
P.s good luck to all starting tomorrow, i'll be with you soon!!

Good luck everyone this is my second time lost 3and aa half stone last year on TFR diet so really work if you stick to it this site is great and gives lots of support and help hugs and xxx

No packs delivered today :( Hope you've all had a great first day :)!

Back