Starting week 4 @ SW

Hi,

I am just starting week 4 @ SW.
Week 1: -4lbs
Week 2: - 1.5lbs
Week 3: -1.5lbs
I have been reading other people's stories and they seem to loose more! I go to a step class 3 times a week as well so I thought I might loose more than 1.5 :mad:. I am a vegi so on a Green day all the time!

Hey hun, your losses are great

everyone's metabolisms are different and therefore they will lose weight at a different rate

just have lots and lots of superfree veg, lots of water and you know you're on the right track x

Thanks for the reply. Can I just say, you look amazing in your photo's, a real insperation! :)

Hi,

I am just starting week 4 @ SW.
Week 1: -4lbs
Week 2: - 1.5lbs
Week 3: -1.5lbs
I have been reading other people's stories and they seem to loose more! I go to a step class 3 times a week as well so I thought I might loose more than 1.5 :mad:. I am a vegi so on a Green day all the time!

Hi Hun,

When I did SW and WW I always averaged between 1 and 2 pounds a week and even though I was sometimes disappointed with this it soon adds up and before you know it you'll reach 1 stone then 2 :)

Keep going hun you're doing great.

x

Hi Hun,

When I did SW and WW I always averaged between 1 and 2 pounds a week and even though I was sometimes disappointed with this it soon adds up and before you know it you'll reach 1 stone then 2 :)

Keep going hun you're doing great.

x

Thanks Chelle,

I lost 2.5 this week so I was happier :D I think becuase I am doing 3/4 classes a week I thought i might loose a little more than 1.5lb a week!! Perhaps wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Thanks Chelle,

I lost 2.5 this week so I was happier :D I think becuase I am doing 3/4 classes a week I thought i might loose a little more than 1.5lb a week!! Perhaps wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Well done hun :D

I know what you mean about hoping for a bigger loss when you're exercising lots. I've noticed that the weeks I hit the gym hard I don't get the best losses. It's hard to keep motivated but you just have to don't you? :rolleyes:

Back