• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting with SS+ ???

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
Can anyone tell me if it's OK to start off with SS+ in the form of 3 packs + a 200cal meal like chicken + brocolli?? I know the weight loss won't be as quick but will I still manage to get into ketosis if I start of with SS+?

I am on day 1 but I KNOW I wont be able to stick to simply 3 shakes/day for 3 months! I have to have food tonight else I'ma gonna binge!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
Yes, you can start with SS+ and you should still go into ketosis.

Make sure you read the allowances for the meal carefully and measure.

Enjoy :)

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Yes this is perfectly fine to do SS + from the start and the losses are pretty similar to SS, if this makes it easier for you to stick with it then great!

Good luck!

xx

yep! I have been following ss+ the whole time

I re-started on sunday and have taken the 3 shakes + meal route this week to kick start me without to much pain lol

good luck! I had chicken and broc tonight too teehee

Hi honey, I am in week 4 of SS+ and have so far lost 15 pounds (next weigh in friday). My counsellor suggested sticking to salad leaves, celery and cucumber only with the chicken/tuna/cottage cheese to start with to make sure ketosis is established as these veg have a really really low carb count. I have porridge shakes for breakfast, soup shakes for lunch, my meal for tea, and then a hot chocolate about 8.......it is working for me. I could try adding other veg now but dont want to rock the boat.
good luck!
Lesleyx