Starvation and Expectations...?

Good luck!! Im on Day 4 and the cravings are killing me, people say it gets easier when ketosis kicks in so im hoping it hasnt kicked in yet:-( Im so close to giving up but everytime i do i just come on here for the support i need!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE BISCUIT BARREL OTHERWISE I SHALL COME OVER THERE & SIT ON YOU :D

You're doing fine Emma :) x Keep with it - it gets better - cross my heart & hope to die :D x

STEP AWAY FROM THE BISCUIT BARREL OTHERWISE I SHALL COME OVER THERE & SIT ON YOU :D

You're doing fine Emma :) x Keep with it - it gets better - cross my heart & hope to die :D x

Here here -day four -your more than halfway through the worst bit! Come on woman! Remember why you're doing this! You'll only beat yourself up if you cave. Keep on here and keep yourself busy :D

Yo Howdy-doody! Your post was so nice...until I scrolled down!!!! Dude!!! Btw, THAT is the spider!!!!!!! I happen to remember it down to the finest detail, infact, I think the only thing I didn't get up close knowledge of was the colour of it's eyes! *shudder*

Oh, and......I *might* have nibbled....some....*voice gets quieter* ....custard creams....
They were calling to me! Singing to me!
SLAP ME!
I know, i know, i'm annoyed at myself too and there really is no justification, but lets be happy it stayed at the custard creams. It so easily could have spread to the cupboard where pot noodles, pasta and bread live! And lets not consider the fridge!
Gah!!!
Silly kate.

Yo Howdy-doody! Your post was so nice...until I scrolled down!!!! Dude!!! Btw, THAT is the spider!!!!!!! I happen to remember it down to the finest detail, infact, I think the only thing I didn't get up close knowledge of was the colour of it's eyes! *shudder*

Oh, and......I *might* have nibbled....some....*voice gets quieter* ....custard creams....
They were calling to me! Singing to me!
SLAP ME!
I know, i know, i'm annoyed at myself too and there really is no justification, but lets be happy it stayed at the custard creams. It so easily could have spread to the cupboard where pot noodles, pasta and bread live! And lets not consider the fridge!
Gah!!!
Silly kate.

uh oh ... that could be a day wasted.. .you may have set yourself a day back on ketosis - move away from the food - any food - you can do this - and you must need to do this, otherwise you wouldn't have considered it. no point in half hearted attempts - it will just get you down. c'mon !!

Akra, even if you get desperate, DO NOT EAT THE SPIDER!!!!! as in a few days even he might seem like ambrosia!, but of course that is forbidden, welcome, you seem like the crazy type that is destined to do well!!!!!

:sigh: Yeah, I did get pretty angry at myself afterwards, because you know what? It really wasn't worth it. It didn't particularly fill a hole, if anything, it sort of made it bigger because I was so annoyed with myself.:doh:
At the time it was quite weird. Almost without any imput from my brain, I was munching. I hadn't talked myself into it or anything. It was like I was working on auto pilot or something.
That's not an excuse, but it made me think that maybe it's all just in my head-this whole craving/hunger malarky. People don't starve on LT, they only feel like they are.
So, because I'm so annoyed at myself I'm being really strict and almost telling myself off every time I even *consider* having a munch. It's like my mum in my head! :D
So today I'm being super! Had my morning shake at 11, my second shake at work and now I'm looking forward to my soup tonight!
I know 'food detachment' isn't supposed to kick in till much later, but I'm mentally trying to do it now because y'know what? I'm fed up of being addicted to food, because that's blatently what it is! And like any addiction, it's bad for me and ultimatly it makes me feel bad, both physically and mentally. I did not wake up feeling good, but now I feel bloomin' marvellous because I'm so 'OO-RAH!' about it!!! Grrrrr!!! Hear me roar :character00116:

Anyway, I have a ton of chores that need doing! I have to do the washing up, clean out the hamsters and guinea pigs, hoover the whole flat (because the guinea pigs pooed EVERYWHERE, clean the bathroom, sinks...the list goes on and on, but that should keep me busy until i can settle down with my lovely soup. I still can't believe how much I actually enjoy the soup! I really do, according to you lot, thats mental!

Anyway, thanks to nerac to slapping me round the head, i needed that, and to katy for being such a cheerful soul!

I'm gonna go busy myself with rodent poo! Joy!!!

LMAo -rather you than me woman! But the cleaning thing can be a Godsend getting you well into it. I was lifting things to clean and finding more things to clean so I just kept going cus it meant time away from thinking about food. My kitchen is immaculate! -and trust me, it isn't usually. Might start on the bathroom and bedrooms today. My four year old has started moving her toys onto the landing cus there's no floor space in her room bless her. That's definitely a sign that it's time for a clear out.

Well done and good luck!

Back