Starving hungry and tired as hell... day 5 of re-start!

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
ggrrrr am determined to ss 100% up until 4th july (13 days) but it is soooo hard!

although it was nice to be able to 'finally' move my ticker, am now 10,6 after a plateau at 10,7 for weeks and weeks... well not really a plateau as such, more like cheating/ eating/ atkins'ing and generally losing 4lbs and re-gaining it!

was 10,13 on wednesday morning and now 5 days later am 10,6. woo hoo.
not gonna get to goal of 9,1 for holiday (obviously...) but am praying to get into 9's.

so 13 days and 7lbs to go until i see the 9's. come on guys offer me a few words to keep me motivated for 13 days!!!

i am desperate to eat but i am determined to feel HOT on holiday!!!! :cool:

Good luck Keeley. 13 days is not long at all and am sure it will fly by. Just think how good you will feel on holiday. You will be fine, just keep yourself busy and come on here if you feel hungry! Fingers crossed for you. x :)

You can do it chick! ok, so a bit of a faff these last few weeks but look at your losses!!! 13 days is nothing in the grand scheme of things, just get busy. Plan something, start looking for holiday clothes online.

Will be watching :) xxx

keep going ................... almost there - listen to upbeat motivating music :) always carries you through

You CAN do this!.

You;ve SS'd before so know it's more than possible, it's just getting you head to believe it's possible.

Come on, we've both got 7lb's to go so I'll race you;-)

On your marks, Get Set, GO!........

Keep visualising how you are going to look when you get to goal! It's something I can't stop doing at the moment. I was slim once 7 1/2 stone when i got married so I can look back and see what I looked like. I know my body won't look as good after 2 kids and 2 c/s but it will be good enough. Think how you will feel knowing you can where whatever you like and not worry about fat arms, thunder thighs etc. You can do it and then you will enjoy your holiday all the more. It's only 2 weeks.

Roz x

Keeley, you've managed to get to day 5. The next 13 days will be a breeze in comparison. Keep focused on your goal (looking damn sexy on hol) and you'll be absolutely fine.
Congrats on getting this far as I know how hard it was for you restarting ss.

Go for it. Dont know about you but its only 2 weeks til kids are off on holiday. My target is to lose 7lbs by the time they break up.
You can do it. Try one of the websites that let you make a model of yourself to see how good you will look.
I used my one as avator to keep me going.

THANKYOU to everyone for the brilliant words of wisdom...

i am now on day 6 (12 days to go) and have lost another blooming lb, now 10,5. 6lbs til 9's... whoopty whoop!!!!!!

so glad i was well behaved this weekend as it has really paid off, have not been under 10,7 since getting there april 30th and have not been this light since 2003/4.

thank the lord, my faith in CD has been restored.

thanks again ladies xxxx

Brilliant, keep going you star! xx

Well done - you are doing great :party0011:

you look HOT even with the 6lbs, good luck with your goal.xxx

OMG another lb off... now 10,4.

Those blasted 9's are only a few sleeps away if i carry on strict ss'ing!!! woo hoo...

so last wed i re-started at 10,13, today 10,4 = 9lbs in 6 days... wow!
much much better than i even imagined (didnt really believe id stick with it either...)!!!!!!

***sprints off to change ticker whooooosh***

Hehehe and i thought i was the only one who guaged my weightloss in terms of sleeps lol ;):eek:

Well done on another lb gone....good to hear your faith has been re-ignited. Keep going - you can do this. Your journey so far has been a great inspiration and will continue to be i'm sure x

ok so a little update, 8 days to go and i am now 10,3!!!!

4 more lbs to shift before i see 9's...

:D soooo happy, i was 10,13 last week when i re-started this last phase of ss before my hols on 4th july!!!!

good luck everyone else xxx

Go, Keeley, go!! Can't wait to get down to the 10s but my CD journey really on hold until end of July when i get back from hols and then the final push will be on!!:D You're well on target - keep at it!!;)

still 10,3 with 6 days to go... yikes!

BUT i am feeling a little bunged up iykwim... so maybe a senokot is in order as i have been drinking gallons of water to no avail!

cant wait for friday!

xxx

well done hun, you've done brilliantly,

sue xx

Your doing brill hun. you will be seeing those 9's in no time. You might be right about been bunged up that has happened me and after i stand on the scales again there is another pound/or two off!!!

becky x

Back