Starving!

hey chick!
im on day two toooo!!!!

i feel ok, not even had a shake yet today!

or water! OOOOpppps!
I know thats bad, actually im going to go and drink now!

im caroline by the way, nice too meet you?

we could be diet buddies?????
x

Hey guys,

I'm on day 8 and still starving despite being in ketosis!! WTF??!! I think its beacuse I'm in the office today and everyone else is constantly eating!! Bring on goal and normal eating ... I miss food :(

I find drinking something warm is more filling than something cold - been drinking warm water today! Hmmm! :sigh:

I'm so determined not to be tempted by food, although it is really tough today. Come on guys lets be strong together!!

x

emma
stay buisy
stay focused and look at the before and after pics on here
just think in 5 to 6 months you will be at goal
just 20 to 24 weeks out of your life and then you`ll be slim
keep saying this to yourself
dont give in
it is hard but if you want to succeed you`ll get through this

kaz :D

Drink Drink Drink

Just say to yourselves - I am not eating at the moment and take away your choices. No option then just no food

The before and after photos are amazing and really keep you going - the success stories of CD are unbelievable and your weight loss will be so fast.

6 stone to loose - easy peasy should be at goal by November - come on now you know you can do it !!!!!!

Next week you will be well and truly in the ZONE and not want to eat - dont cheat or its a s--ding nightmare to get back on to it

Good luck - I am just back from hols so I have got to start all over again

This year is our year to be who we want to be - just watch yourself change !!!!!

So did you pull yourself throught it Emma? It's got to be worth it chick, think of the shopping spree for all those new clothes :)

hey diet buddy!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha
sorry i had to go earlier!

how you doing?
im bursting for the loo all the time

i havent goven myself a set target, i am 17 stone, size 20 at moment, sneaking steadily into a 22

i want to buy an oasis size 16! or maube even a warehouse 16!
thats my goal!

x

Hey Guys,

I hope you are all ok and managing to stick with it.

Just wanted to say VDTT - I was where you are now weight wise when I started - 17 stone and wearing size 22/24 :eek:. This is the last day of week seven for me. At the end of last week I had lost 27lb and 19.5 inches :D and I am hoping to have broken the 2 stone barrier and be under 15 stone tomorrow for my WI.

I am aiming to be down to 13st 7lb and be a size 18 by mid-late july.

Lets stay focused and do this!!!!!

hi ruth!

well done thats amazing!

i am soooooo determnd, hence the name!

Back