Starving!!!!

abcdebony

Aww no it's the start of day 3 and I'm starving, I keeping think about what I can have for breakfast and then remember I'm on a diet!!! :(

Lots of water

Have a double pack or scrambled eggs to keep you feeling fuller for longer

Xxx

just ride it through. youre so close to ketosis and then you wont feel like that anymore!

half the day is nearly gone already. you can do it! think of how great you will feel a day from now.

Aww thank you for the encouragement I've had lunch at 11.30!! (tuna salad ) and filled up with some water and dr pepper zero.
I'm expecting great things from ketosis ( I've never done a vlcd before) so I WILL power through I will I will I will x

I'm freezing too but that is my last moan I'm gonna focus on the fact that the scales were 5lbs down this morning yippee!

abcdebony said:
I'm freezing too but that is my last moan I'm gonna focus on the fact that the scales were 5lbs down this morning yippee!

Hoorah a great start! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I did cave a little but only to the tune of 60g tuna, should I drop anything later it just forget it and carry on as planned?

if youre hungry later, carry on as normal. if it was just tuna, you shouldnt do damage to the keto, just upped the calories a little.

Thanks for replying, do you use ketosis or just go off how you feel? I think I would probably become a little obsessed if I used the sticks and start pushing my carbs up to see what I can get away with!!!!

abcdebony said:
Thanks for replying, do you use ketosis or just go off how you feel? I think I would probably become a little obsessed if I used the sticks and start pushing my carbs up to see what I can get away with!!!!

Ketostix not ketosis

from what ive read, the sticks are not very good.

i generally went on how i felt. didnt have any very bad reactions, mild headache for the first day or two, very dry mouth (despite lots of water). now i know simply because im not hungry and i have been following pretty much 100% (apart from a quorn blip). im going to start tracking my packs to make sure im under 60g of carbs though.

I've been tracking on mfp and I land between 50-60gs so ill just have to keep my fingers crossed that tomorrow I am in ketosis!!

the energy will come :)

i was pondering about the diet on my way home in the car, because before if i got hungry, id be horrible. everyone would know not to go near me or talk to me until id eaten again. i just couldn't cope with the low blood sugar. yet now, i can cope from 8am till 6pm perfectly fine on just one shake and feel totally normal and pleasant and be extra happy because i know my body is fuelling itself perfectly well on all the wobble ive accumulated.

I hope I'm the same as if I don't have my meals promptly at 12 and 5 I would really know about it. Im not that keen on the shakes altjough they taste ok i cant help but see them as a drink not food.
I'm going to bed shortly to ignore my hunger and hope that its disappeared by the morning.

Hi abcdebony, feeling cold if a really good sign - ketosis is on its way!
I'm the same with blood sugar - was trying to explain to a friend how much better I feel on a VLCD compared with the ups and downs of eating carbs, but she thought I was mad! Looking forward to the energy rush I should get in the next few days - last time I started a VLCD I got loads of jobs done around the house that I'd put off for months!
Anyway, keep going, you're doing great!

Well, ketosis stick said I was in ketosis this morning which was great although I had no odd taste in my mouth but I didn't feel that hungry. I have my breakfast poached egg and spinach and water then at 10 o'clock I'm hungry!!! What is that about???
Oh well I'll plod on, I'm hoping its just my body settling itself.
Hope everyone has a good day!

Back