STARVVING !!!

munchbunch

Gold Member
Day 1 , not sure why I feel so hungry usually by this time I havnt eaten anything anyway ! :0/
My tummy is growling at me lol

Iv been up since 6 and drank nearly a litre of water and a glass of orange fresh from s&s
Think I'm going to have to pop home and have a shake I have a bar with me but I don't want to have that yet ...... Mayb I just need the shake going to pop n have one ! Update later on o_O

Maybe it's in your head a bit :p I'm on day two. Belly is feeling a bit weird. But I think it's hunger pains. Cos it just rumbled and feels a lot better lol xx

Probably because you drank the water? would you normally drink that amount?

I find when I drink a lot my tummy rumbles but not in hunger, just in the water making its way through my system.. :)

Good luck x

GEEGEE83 said:
Probably because you drank the water? would you normally drink that amount?

I find when I drink a lot my tummy rumbles but not in hunger, just in the water making its way through my system.. :)

Good luck x

Normally I'd have a pint lol mayb that's what it is lol ..... I think because usually I dont have anything but I can it doesn't bother me but now I can't mayb in my head just the over thinking it a bit the drama queen I am =)

Just had my shake and they are very chocolatey arnt they !!??

Alot nicer than the ones iv had before I'm thinking I might order some samples of the meals I don't think I will like them but I didn't like shakes when I very first started but I got used to them thinking the same with the foods !!

Anyone recommend any .... Iv been ready lots about a tubey pasta one not spicy ?

Soon as you tell urself u cant eat anything thats exactly what u want to do lol, good luck with it! xx

I'm day 2. Day 1 will soon be over keep fighting you'll get thru it. :) x

Yeah I day 2 aswell u will get thru u it just drink plenty water :)

Woo day 2 too! :D xx

Twiowl said:
It does get better just keep at it xx

Thankyou had my shake earliera on have a bar in my bag just incase I'm ok though power on :) x

Back