Stats

fillymum

synful soul
I don't know about you but I read every-one's stats and the more-so when a new name pops up. It helps me when I am replying to someone to know what the are facing .

Imahat, I read yours and it says you are 6ft.7inches. Is that so ??? cos gosh that is one tall frame to feed.

I love to see peoples losses, some are so impressive and encouraging. It spurs me on to get rid of the last 5lbs............she says tongue in cheek with a glass of wine by her side.................

Sorry to spoil your fun, but I never put any personal information online!

I had noticed lol !!!

It is not a case of having fun. It just makes it easier to reply and to try to help someone if their stats are posted and up to date.
I hardly think anyone is going to know anything damaging about you by posting your height and weight loss.

I had noticed lol !!!

It is not a case of having fun. It just makes it easier to reply and to try to help someone if their stats are posted and up to date.
I hardly think anyone is going to know anything damaging about you by posting your height and weight loss.

It's not a question of anything being damaging. I just don't like putting anything personal into the public domain - not even my name.

It's not a question of anything being damaging. I just don't like putting anything personal into the public domain - not even my name.

I respect that that is your choice.

My body is in the public domain when I go outside, so I don't care about people seeing how much I weigh on here!! I think it helps to see if people are similar heights, bmi's etc, and I'm forever comparing pictures of people the same height as me and their weight, to try and give me some idea of how I might look at different weights (obviously we're all different shapes etc, but I find it nice to know that people my height look good at 12 stone and not just 10 stone!

I love reading peoples stats, specially if they're about the same height as me and seeing how much they've lost and also what their target i's. It gives me a lot of inspiration that I can do this and now having lost just over 2st myself it's nice to think people may think the same looking at mine.

It's always the first thing I look at too. This is a weight loss forum, it's why we are here, I love to see peoples confidence blossoming as their stats decrease.

Funny too, I was in a right mood about something on here a week or two ago, and the first thing I did was stomp off and delete my stats. It's the weight loss equivalent of a fit of the terrible twos...

I love looking at stats too, love seeing people getting closer to target.

I think we give much more away on here, our thoughts, feelings, opinions. Worth a lot more than stats :)

I love looking at stats too, love seeing people getting closer to target.

I think we give much more away on here, our thoughts, feelings, opinions. Worth a lot more than stats :)

We do. We discuss so many different things, ask for help in lots of different areas. Often during the day I think, I must post that in Off Topic or I will ask the folks on the site about that.
I have had some really valuable advice and certainly had lots of encouragement here.
For me it is one of the things the Internet is all about.
It is not a case of having no flesh and blood people to advice or encourage or just simply share a moment with. I am surrounded by people who range from family, friends and acquaintances. Somehow it just feels right coming here, like an extended family.

I also look at stats, when someone says, for example, that they want to lose 4lb in a week but their stats say they only have a stone to lose, you can advise them that it's not very likely.
Whereas, if someone has lots to lose, it is more likely and you can advise accordingly.
It's also wonderful to see how much people have lost during their SW journey and see them approaching that wonderful Target weight.

I look at people's stats to give me the confidence that it is achievable to lose weight and it's all in my mind that I won't lose any weight or put it back on as soon as I come off the diet!

I was in a right mood about something on here a week or two ago, and the first thing I did was stomp off and delete my stats. It's the weight loss equivalent of a fit of the terrible twos...

Very growed-up and 'sponsible!

I also look at stats, when someone says, for example, that they want to lose 4lb in a week but their stats say they only have a stone to lose, you can advise them that it's not very likely.
Whereas, if someone has lots to lose, it is more likely and you can advise accordingly.
It's also wonderful to see how much people have lost during their SW journey and see them approaching that wonderful Target weight.

I couldn't have put it better myself - so I won't lol!

And it's quite annoying when the stats in their signature don't match the ones down the side. We don't know which one they haven't updated!

Very growed-up and 'sponsible!

:8855::8855::8855:
Oh I like it.

I love a sense of humour

I didnt always have mine up - because i was ashamed (still am!!).

x

Silly, billy girl !!!! You are so gorgeous and have been inspirational to me from the very first day.

Your before and after photos tell their own wonderful story.

Back