Stay the same disappointment :(

tubbynomore

Gold Member
Having done so well the first 2 weeks I was majorly disappointed with no loss! The only difference I can think is that I can't get up to 2 litres of water a day and I have missed the odd shake.
I am a nurse working in the community and I can't drink too much whilst driving because the toilet stops are few and far between.

I am so tired too which doesn't help my mood :( Any advice will be appreciated.

Ali XxX

Hey Ali sorry you're feeling so low :( *hug*

I'm not sure what to suggest. If you are using a mechanical scale, maybe the loss is very small (but still there) and doesnt register on the scales? Or if you are exercising more, your muscle could be building up which adds to your weight.

I don't know what else to say, just keep at it? I cant really talk as I've been truly struggling this week. I dont think I've lost a single pound, which is really disheartening considering week 1 started so well.

I'm sure all your wonderful and hard work will pay off, it's just sometimes the results take longer to materialize into something noticeable. Good luck :)

Oh Sarah,
Why is it we can give excellent advice like this to each other but when it comes to 'us' we can't give ourselves the same talking to :D I've just answered your other thread and hope I have helped you.

Thanks for your support, Ali XxX

Hey Ali, sorry about your sts, its really disappointing isn't it. I'm working in a hospital and am the same as you as I can't seem to get my water intake up to the 2l mark. It's funny because I spend all day telling the patients to drink and forget about myself.
I would say that you should measure yourself as despite the scales not budging much, my clothes are fitting much better! I took initial measurements back in July when I originally started, so ill posted any differences tomorrow after wi!
Good luck with that water!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back