1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Stay the Same

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lindshster, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lindshster

lindshster Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone,
    I am gutted, have stayed the same this week, and have eaten perfectly. I drank gin and slimline tonic at the weekend, and I've been to the gym 4 times. I just feel gutted and so demotivated:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

It happens to all of us Lindshster - dont be downhearted about it. Look at it this way, in the last 5 weeks your body has shed 18lb in weight! Thats an incredible amount by anyones standards. You are doing amazingly well, and this week your body is just taking a breather from it for some reason.

Stick with it - it isnt a permanent thing, you havent stopped losing, this is just a pause for breath. I bet next week is a corker.
  4. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world.
    I agree, next week your hard work from this week will pay off and you'll have a fab loss! X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.