Stayed 100% today...phew!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Went to see my uncle and he took the whole family out for lunch...oh it was so hard to sit there and smell all the nice food....I swear I dribbled when the main courses were brought out:sigh:...but I stayed strong and had my soup and my uncle said when I got to a size 12 he would treat me to lunch to make up for not having any today :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hugybear

hugybear Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    well done you, i am so proud of you

4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Well done P.Rose.
    I think we all deserve a medal... I made my other half and son a roast beef lunch and it smelt lovely but hey not as lovely as being at my goal weight!!
    Just keep looking at your before and after pics! Keep u on the straight and narrow! :)

x

5. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    well done you! you should be proud x i too made a roast dinner with homemade yorkshires. But like said it won't have given me the feeling that getting up in the morning knowing i had been a 100% would and there will be plenty more dinners out as there will be more roasts for me in the future lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.