Stayed the same this week, WHY?

CarlaJay

Hello there, i feel a little daft to ask this question but, i weigh every monday, and jus found out i weigh the same as i did last week? is there any reason for this? I pritty much done the same as i do every week plus i didnt have no alcohol? :confused:
Thanks

There's loads of possible reasons, ranging from maybe you've got down to the weight that matches your intake, and you have to reduce what you eat again, right to a temporary reason like a bit of water retention or you didn't have a good bowel movement in recent hours.

Thanks Inge Jones, i think i've found the solution 'bowel movement' it has been a day or THREE! eeeeek.

My weight loss went awol for an agonising 16 days, but in the past week ive lost 8lb! It just happens, one of those annoying things that we have to put up with to keep us on our toes.

Thanks Inge Jones, Geeze, i cant wait till next mondays weigh in day for the moment of truth lol.

Hello Lynn, it definatly keeps me on my toes lol, Its a shame it happens, it makes me feel like giving up, but im going to keep on with it, hoping for an improvment lol

Back