Stayed the same this wek :(

krazykik

First week since I started that I didn't have a loss, I know staying the same is better than a gain and not the end of the world but have to admit I was very disappointed this morning when I stood on the scales but not surprised. I have stuck to the rules religiously but because I have had such big losses for the first 4 weeks (lost a stone in 4 weeks) it was to be expected. Also I started a new job this week and as a result I have been eating much bigger portions so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it? Will stick with it and hopefully next week will be more of a success!

Just wanted to moan really!!

This is completely normal, especially as you don't have much left to lose. Just think of it as a week of stabilising your weight. Well done on losing a stone so quickly!

We all have weeks like that hun, it could be TOTM, it could be water, it could be just that your body has had enough for of a loss for this month and you'll be back on the loss train again this week. Keep going hun.

I agree with what the others have all said. You have done really well to lose so much so quick as your BMI is already in the healthy range. I have weeks where I don't do as well too. It is frustrating but you just need to stick with it and it will start shifting again. Well done, keep it going xx

Thanks for the replies, am still ploughing away at it anyway, am really hungry today (though I think it is mental hunger rather than physical if that makes sense!!)but I refuse to cheat!! Heres hoping for a happier weigh in on Saturday!!! (have to push it back a day this week)

keepgoing hun, am sure your weigh in will show something good. xx

Oh it was soooo frustrating when I had my first STS!!! After the first one it seemed to happen about every 3rd week and I just got used to it!! Often clothes would feel looser even if the scales didn't show a loss and as everyone says on here its a marathon not a sprint!!! AND getting to the end of cruise only means the start of conso which has been MY toughest challenge of all but I guess that is because I have always been a classic yo-yo dieter!!! LOL!

I had the same experience. Keep going remember to measure as we loose a lot of inches on Dukan and I also found that I was a size smaller at a weight than I was before Dukan...it eats your fat up xxx

Just weighed in- down 3lbs!!!! DELIGHTED!!!! This is the best diet ever, thanks again for the support everyone, glad I didn;t let last week put me off :D

woo hoo, nice one, so pleased for you. It pays to keep going, we all know that, but we all have sadness when it doesnt shift.

Kik whooooop well done you xxx

Agree....couldn't have done it without this forum xxx

And at least now you know that a STS is not a deal breaker. You just come back and lose more the next week!! Well done :)

Back