Stayed the same. Tsk

Zayna

Just got back from w/i... I'm the same as last week. Well, a few grammes over, but I've got much thicker clothes on than at my w/i last week.

:(

It's my first 'failure' week. I feel a bit miffed. Have to say I've hardly drunk any water in the last few days, it's been too COLDDDDDDDDD. Also, I'm due on at the end of the week.

It's no secret that I'm 'refeeding' but I can honestly say I've not made a pig of myself, far from it.

:sigh:

The pharmacist said I could be at the weight my body is happy with - she said my legs were positively SKINNY. :eek:

:(:(:( I just feel a bit fed up.

oh hun dont feel fed up!! it will probably be your monthlys due as you said,youv'e done so well & as you say you have'nt made a pig of yourself so hopefully it will pay off next WI....Well done for not putting loads on!!! caz xx

the good thing is ya didnt put any weight on so dont get yourself disheartened over it. I am sure ya will do well again.

Hi Zayna,

Try to drink more water (put some hot water to mix) and next week you will find a great weightloss.

Hi Zayna,

Try to drink more water (put some hot water to mix) and next week you will find a great weightloss.

It's really difficult in the cold weather, but yes, you're right.

I also need to not drink red wine and get back into ketosis. :(

I agree....it does feel too cold for cold water. I now drink hot water and it is really nice and keeps me warm. You do get used to it after a while and now i really look forward to it.

Back