Stayed the same. Tsk

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Just got back from w/i... I'm the same as last week. Well, a few grammes over, but I've got much thicker clothes on than at my w/i last week.

:(

It's my first 'failure' week. I feel a bit miffed. Have to say I've hardly drunk any water in the last few days, it's been too COLDDDDDDDDD. Also, I'm due on at the end of the week.

It's no secret that I'm 'refeeding' but I can honestly say I've not made a pig of myself, far from it.

:sigh:

The pharmacist said I could be at the weight my body is happy with - she said my legs were positively SKINNY. :eek:

:(:(:( I just feel a bit fed up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh hun dont feel fed up!! it will probably be your monthlys due as you said,youv'e done so well & as you say you have'nt made a pig of yourself so hopefully it will pay off next WI....Well done for not putting loads on!!! caz xx

4. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    the good thing is ya didnt put any weight on so dont get yourself disheartened over it. I am sure ya will do well again.

5. summerscream

summerscream Full Member

Start Weight:
    103.3kg
    Current Weight:
    100.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    3.2kg(3.07%)
    Hi Zayna,

Try to drink more water (put some hot water to mix) and next week you will find a great weightloss.

6. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

It's really difficult in the cold weather, but yes, you're right.

I also need to not drink red wine and get back into ketosis. :(

7. Shrene

Shrene Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree....it does feel too cold for cold water. I now drink hot water and it is really nice and keeps me warm. You do get used to it after a while and now i really look forward to it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.