Stayed the same

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
It was my only my second wi today and I stayed the same!!! I lost 10lbs the first week and I am really pleased with that. I did have a lapse this last week eating two slices of cheese on toast but that was all and I got straight back on the diet. I know its better to stay the same than gain but I would have been grateful for a loss of 1 or 2lbs at least :wave_cry:

Aw, Wabbit... doesn't seem fair. But I know from experience that if you've been good, the weight will catch up... I bet you have a good loss next week. Chin up and look at the bigger picture! Hugs,
xxx

Aww bless you, ((hugs)) As Katy says look at the bigger picture. You will get there x

Something lost is better than nothing but nothing is so much better than a gain. You've had a great start with 10lbs and i'm sure next week will be better. If you can't stop yourself picking try to stay of high carb/fat like cheese, do you like slices of turkey or ham?
Keep up the good work.

Wabbit you never know, the weightoss may be big again next week! I remember from last year in my first two weeks I lost loads and the third not a thing, but the fourth a decent loss again!

Stick with it! xx

staying the same is actually an achievement considering hte cheese on toast (which sounds lovely I must confess..)

So.. don't be down!! :) As said, you'll get a loss next week and a good one likely :)

Well done on getting back on the wagon :)

I'm sure u will see a good loss next wk, good look with that.

This is proof that toast is actually EVIL!!

Hun please be good and stick to it 100% and you will have great losses every week! :)

yep, i agree with the others, lay off the toast! Don't plan to nibble, but have some protein-ey things in fridge that you can turn to... toast is over rated anyway!

But hey, 10lbs in 2 weeks is still waaaay above average so keep up the good work!

staying the same is actually an achievement considering hte cheese on toast (which sounds lovely I must confess..)

So.. don't be down!! :) As said, you'll get a loss next week and a good one likely :)

Well done on getting back on the wagon :)

mmm cheese on toast with a bit of worstershire sauce. delish.

don't be down! you will be in for a big loss next week, keep going and the losses will come :)

Back