• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints StayGoldxOx's Food Diary. (Ideas/inputs welcome! :))

StayGoldxOx

Hiya guys.
So today is day 3 of my WW journey.
I can't cook for my life so you may notice a lack of actual meals in my diary but any pointers or idea's would really help!!.

Brunch;
Went for breakfast/lunch with my boyf so I got the healthiest thing I could find on the menu -
2 x Poached eggs - 4PP
2 x Slices of toast - 4PP
1 x Diet 7up - 0PP

TOTAL - 8PP.

Dinner;
I haven't actually had dinner yet but I'll more than likely have a WW meal for 7/8 PP or a toasted WW pitta with tuna, pepper & 1 of the portion sized tubs of philli so 7PP for that with a WW Chocolate brownie with icecream for 4 PP.

TOTAL - 11PP

Snacks;
Innocent Smoothie - 0PP (It's just made out of fruit??)
Curly Wurly - 3PP
Activia Intensely Creamy - 3PP

Later;
Satsuma's - 0PP
Cherry Tomato's - 0PP

So 25PP so far.. I don't attend meetings and someone has mentioned that whoever was on 29 is now on 26? I don't know if this is right or not so I'm sticking with 29 for my first week.
May have some hot chocolate with a WW mini choc roll for the last 4PP :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tano

Gold Member
Here to follow! Innocent smoothies are points hun x

Tano

Gold Member
StayGoldxOx said:
How many?
I assumed because they're literally made out of fruit they weren't points?

Craaap :(
Oh well, new day tomorrow!

What flavour did u have? I'll have a look x

Tano

Gold Member
They range between 2 an 4 points?!? X

StayGoldxOx

My god!? Seriously!!....

I actually feel terrible about it now! here was me thinking I was being sly getting 2 of my 5 a day in a drink!! :O

Tano

Gold Member
StayGoldxOx said:
My god!? Seriously!!....

I actually feel terrible about it now! here was me thinking I was being sly getting 2 of my 5 a day in a drink!! :O

Hahahaha a lot of people don't realise and at least it wasn't bad food. It won't be a problem x

Baby-belle

Gold Member
I honesty wouldn't worry, I make smoothie everyday and ne'er point them as fruit is free and it hasn't made any difference in my weight loss but I'm a lot healthier

StayGoldxOx

True..

Ahh after this week is up it's back to the excersizing. Trying to ease my way into things. Isn't going so well so far haha