Staying neutral

Breakfasts are easy, cereal as a HEB, or fruit and yogurts, lunch you can have eggs, omelette with cheese (HEA) etc, or you can even do a mix to max day instead

You could have things like weetabix and other cereals, toast, omelettes with mushrooms, peppers (free on both days), Rivita crispbreads with Laughing cow cheese. Hopefully that has given you a few ideas??

I almost always have homemade soup for lunch, using only free veg. For example, at the moment I'm working my way through the batch I made with a seasonal stew pack from Tesco at the weekend. It's really yummy! I love it!

You could always extra easy it too!

I like to keep it neutral sometimes in the day too. Makes it easier at evening time if I'm being indecisive and don't know what's in the fridge that I can cobble together.

Big batches of veg curry, chilli and soups are always good. As are salads with boiled eggs and HE-a cheese. Omlettes or other egg-based lunches are a winner too.

Like others have said, you could always do Mix2Match or Extra Easy if you find it convenient for your lifestyle.

I would recommend the mix to max plan, you can then decide at each meal if you are going to be red or green. It works very well for me.

Back