Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Decided on a handful of grapes too. :)

Aaaah! I caved and eated a nectarine!

It's weigh in soon and normally I am not hungry til just after WI, but today I'm starving!

I blame my friend Julie! She left her food shopping on the bus so in the choas of retriving it, my laundry got SOAKED, and my brains fried! So I eated the nectarine! Ooops! I'm sure 1 nectarine can't weigh too much, I hope, but if I slide out of target I shall blame that tasty, juicy, pesky, mean, delicious nectarine!

Back from weigh in. While there I ate an apple (s) and a kiwi (s). I'm utterly starving right now, but dinner isn't ready for another 25mins and 32s!

More importantly how did you get on at WI???

XXXX

You know Shrimpy girls - when a girl's gotta eat a girl's gotta eat!

Come on Shrimps! How did ya get on???

Oh yeah the food was calling her!! She was starving going to WI, I know the feeling!!
x

Shrimpy said:
Coffee time!!

Vanilla Deluxe with a HiFi (2nd HExB), a treatsize flake (4.0syns) and a baggie of Cadbury Mini Fingers - toffee crunch flavour, of course (5.0syns).

Hi! You're doing so well and your food diary is fab!
Do u mind telling me about the vanilla deluxe - is that a coffee? What make is it? x

I had to EAT!!!!! I gained 1lb but am still comfortably in target! :) :)

Dinner: Chicken Italiana (chicken (s), onions (s), mushrooms (s), courgette (s), tomatoes (s)) served with cabbage (s).
Pudding: Melon (ss), raspberries (ss) and grapes.

(I also tasted husband's veggies - so broccoli, carrots & green beans, just one of each so... not enough to count).

Anna the coffee is from Jacc's. It's yum!

Shrimpy said:
I had to EAT!!!!! I gained 1lb but am still comfortably in target! :) :)

Dinner: Chicken Italiana (chicken (s), onions (s), mushrooms (s), courgette (s), tomatoes (s)) served with cabbage (s).
Pudding: Melon (ss), raspberries (ss) and grapes.

(I also tasted husband's veggies - so broccoli, carrots & green beans, just one of each so... not enough to count).

Anna the coffee is from Jacc's. It's yum!

Don't worry about the 1lb - your food diary is awesome!! Thanks so much lovely xx

F**K after being away that is nothing!!

Well done-your choices must have been amazing xx

Zoe- Most were, except for the chocolate brownie that I chose to eat in its entirety and it's icecream!!

Anna, thank you for your encouragement and welcome to my ramblings! :)

Shrimpy said:
Zoe- Most were, except for the chocolate brownie that I chose to eat in its entirety and it's icecream!!

Anna, thank you for your encouragement and welcome to my ramblings! :)

Thanksyou! To be fair, I have been stalking this thread for a little while haha! :) I've come out of my hidey hole :) x

Ooooooh! A stalker! :D

It was COFFEE TIME!!!

So I had Maple Walnut flavour with lots of stuff! A HiFI (HExB no 2!), a Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) and a baggie of Cadbury Minifingers Toffee Crunch (5.0syns), and an apple!

Think that's me done eating for today... unless something delicious occurs, though I do have a max of 7.5syns left to go!

Round up!

Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple, HiFi Bar
Syns: 7.5 :eek:
Speed: 15. :)

I am disappointed that I haven't squeezed in more syns today- but so full from dinner! :)

Thanks Ali. :) I'm not too upset as I'm still in target, so I'll forgive fluctuations! :)

Today, I had to go to Morrisons after Getting back from husband's work and I got distracted... so I ended up being to hungry to do Jillian before breakfast, so I've just had breakfast and I'll do Jillian in about an hour. :)

Food so far.
Before the journey to H's work - banana
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with cinnamon & a grated apple (s) stirred through. Followed by Melon (ss), nectarine (s) and strawberries (s) and a coffee. :)

Just had to say - I tried yout porridge with grated apple and cinammon today for the first time - and how bleeding lush is that!!! Thanks honey!

You have been doing ace with the maintaining so far - well done.

I really enjoy reading your diaries as you make such wonderful recipes and keep things fresh.

all the best xx

HI Natty Moo. :) Thanks for the compliments. The porridge is AWESOME! When I have pear grated through I use ginger... Mmm I love porridge!! :)

Back