Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Le Sigh! Quiet house, and accomplished many things. I feel Gooooooood!

Breakfast was a feast of two courses.
1- Fruit salad (melon, kiwi, apple & banana chunks)
2- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon with fried steakhouse mushies (mushrooms, scallions, and my steak rub).

Snack: Clementine

Lunch (I guess): Oriental Chicken soup (chicken, stir fry veg mix, 5 spice, soy sauce, ginger, chillies, fennel, stock).

Snack: Oaty Bar (HExB).

Tada's so far:
1- Morning routine done
2- 5 min room rescue done
3- Marked all the year 9 tests
4- Marked all the homeworks
5- Planned lessons for Wed--> Fri. :)

Still to do: 15min declutter of Zone 1, join the boys out on the razz. :)

Decluttered then got distracted by the kindle, so didn't bother texting the boys. Then had dinner and now am curled up watching a movie. Here's hoping they don't require my presence! LOL.

Dinner: Random Pork OnePot (Pork, red onion, tomatoes, peppers, courgette, stock).
Pud: raspberries & total 0%.

I am enjoying today, even though I am being completely antisocial.... oops!

Just heard from husband, theyre staying out a while longer, but I "should treat myself to some of the new lush goodies I got for Christmas" Wooo! Bubbly bath! :D

And that all went to hell in a handbasket by this morning. Meh. Great.

Had a bubble bath and then got phoned "are you in a position where you can pick us up or do you want us to get a cab?" because I have extreme difficulty saying no that meant that I got dressed and came out and picked up three very drunk boys. I hung around for a bit and played, but got worn out by the drunkenness. I won a game of Scene it, for the first time ever, which resulted in husband actually yelling, which he shrugged off but I wasn't allowed to go to bed as I could not win, it's just simply unacceptable, apparently. So the agreement was, I'd play and then we'd all go to bed (it's 4am at this point). I came second, and then I said bedtime. Then I was stupidly selfish and said "Bed or stay on the sofa" mostly because he gets stupidly loud when he's drunk... I realise that was completely mental. So he came to bed and gave me a 2hour talking to. Next time, I'll just go to bed.

Though I did eat, I had a bowl of OSS (HExB) and 2 artisan biscuits (4.0syns) and a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns).

Oh well, I am up.

I had breakfast: Fruit salad (melon, kiwi, banana, apple)

Grrr! I want to come over there and slap him! How dare he treat my Shrimps that way!

He better flipping apologise today hun. Men & alcohol - I flipping hate it!

When we were your age, newlyish married blah blah blah, the thing I hated most of all was nights out (with his friends) which resulted in him being loud & obnoxious. So you are not alone but that doesn't make it right.

I'm here if you want a rant. Grrrr!

:bighug:

Hi Shrimpy, I'm just finding my way about the food diaries and have just read your last post which made me chuckle a lot.

If I play scene it, buzz etc and there is booze involved on one or both sides.. we row, he sulks and it's all my fault and I just want to go to sleep but it can't be left! So I feel your pain. It's now crossed over to dance central.

My oh is in the navy as it naturally competitive and even though he said there was no way he was dancing to lady gaga etc.. he just had to complete poker face on hard.. too funny!

He's been on duty all new year, so no danger this year :)

Grrr! I want to come over there and slap him! How dare he treat my Shrimps that way!

He better flipping apologise today hun. Men & alcohol - I flipping hate it!

When we were your age, newlyish married blah blah blah, the thing I hated most of all was nights out (with his friends) which resulted in him being loud & obnoxious. So you are not alone but that doesn't make it right.

I'm here if you want a rant. Grrrr!

Thanks Ali :bighug: I am okay. Not cross, just cream crackered.

Hi Shrimpy, I'm just finding my way about the food diaries and have just read your last post which made me chuckle a lot.

If I play scene it, buzz etc and there is booze involved on one or both sides.. we row, he sulks and it's all my fault and I just want to go to sleep but it can't be left! So I feel your pain. It's now crossed over to dance central.

My oh is in the navy as it naturally competitive and even though he said there was no way he was dancing to lady gaga etc.. he just had to complete poker face on hard.. too funny!

He's been on duty all new year, so no danger this year :)

LOL. Last time mine was drunk it was "Soulja Boy- Crank dat"... The superman poses that resulted in faceplants in the sofa was funny! When is he back?

Husbands & alcohol never end well!! Got the Tshirt hun!!

Make him grovel today... X

There is NOTHINGI can do Kieragh to ake him feel worse than this hangover is doing. LOL.

I took his friends back to the airport and took him to McDonalds. He got a greasy McGrease burger and has now collapsed snoring on the sofa. Better than when he was randomly moaning and whining!

Anyhoo. I had dinner.

Dinner: Bacon wrapped chicken breast (seasoned with basil, garlic salt and pepper) on a bed on roasted med veg (baby plum toms, onions, courgette, peppers, italian herbs & balsalmic vinegar). DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Pud: raspberries & melon with vanilla total0%.

I had wanted steak with the med veg, but then I realised I did not have steak in the fridge, must have dreamt buying the big juicy steak.... LOL

I shoved the veg in the oven GM 9 and then shoved the chicken boob on top after I had prepped it. :) Then roasted til the chicken was cooked through. :)

Anyhoo. I had dinner.

Dinner: Bacon wrapped chicken breast (seasoned with basil, garlic salt and pepper) on a bed on roasted med veg (baby plum toms, onions, courgette, peppers, italian herbs & balsalmic vinegar). DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Pud: raspberries & melon with vanilla total0%.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

So yeah, I have had my HExs and my syns now.

Snackies: Kellogg's Fibre plus (HExB), 2 scan bran topped with cinnamon quark & 1 alpen light (HExB), 1 treatsize cadbury caramel (4.0syns) and 1 After Eight (2.0syns).

I have been having a cruddy day. I have got three new bruises and everything I do seems to go baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Shrimpy said:
So yeah, I have had my HExs and my syns now.

Snackies: Kellogg's Fibre plus (HExB), 2 scan bran topped with cinnamon quark & 1 alpen light (HExB), 1 treatsize cadbury caramel (4.0syns) and 1 After Eight (2.0syns).

I have been having a cruddy day. I have got three new bruises and everything I do seems to go baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Awwwww chick, hope tomorrow is a better one for ya x

Morning hun. Hope today is a better one, with no bruises!

xxx

Good day Kieragh & Helen! Today is better. :)

Last day before going back to school, boo, no more lie-ins.

Breakfast: Bacon & eggs with roasted cherry toms & mushrooms.

Lunch: Chicken soup (Chicken, carrots, green beans, stock, onions, garlic) followed by a fruit salad (melon, grapes, apple & banana).

Mmmm, Stuffed though! Dinner is in the slow cooker & it's Daube of Beef (minus the turnip cause G hates turnip/swede/BNS)

Tadas so far:
1- Morning routine done
2- 2 loads of laundry done
3- Glass bottles recycled & box of decluttering to the charity shop.

Still to do:
15mins declutter/zone clean in zone 1
5 min room rescue
Kelly's challenge

I fell asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Noes!!!!!!!!

So drinking coffee with 2 alpen lights (HExB) to wake up.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Dinner!

Dinner: Daube of Beef from the 50 original meals (beef, onion, carrots, garlic, stock).
Pud: Raspberries & pear with total 0%.

Now, I shall move off my jacksie and do the 15min and 5 min job!

So snackies were had:
Kellogg's Fibre plus bar (HExB), 1 treatsize flake (4.0syns), 1 asda gingerbread biscuit (2.0syns), 1 mikado (0.5syns), 1 caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and the end of the banana I had at breakfast!

Right so, round up:
Day: Red
Syns: 9.0
HExA- 250ml semi skimmed milk, Bs- 2 alpen lights, 1 kellogg's fart plus bar

Ta-das:
Evening routine done
Lunch made
Milk pre-measured
15 mins decluttering & 5 min room rescue done

Bed now.

Night night all! x

Where have you gone Shrimpy ? Missing your posts. Hope you are ok ?

Gail x

Back