Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Finally had dinner! :D

I made Mediterranean Rice (Rice, tomatoes (s), courgette (s), pepper (s), red onion (s), scallions (s), baby corn (s), green beans (s), herbs & spices). Dessert- Mixed berries & yog (raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss), onken Fat free vanilla).

Shrimpy said:
Finally had dinner! :D

I made Mediterranean Rice (Rice, tomatoes (s), courgette (s), pepper (s), red onion (s), scallions (s), baby corn (s), green beans (s), herbs & spices). Dessert- Mixed berries & yog (raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss), onken Fat free vanilla).

Hey

I keep meaning to ask you what are scallions? Also is baby corn free on EE and green days only? I know corn on the cob isn't free on red days? Well I think that's what I read on here anyway x

Scallions are spring onions, thats what we call them back home. :D

Babycorn is superfree but sweetcorn is not free on red days.

Shrimpy said:
Scallions are spring onions, thats what we call them back home. :D

Babycorn is superfree but sweetcorn is not free on red days.

Aah Rite I thought it might be some sort of onion :)

So baby corn free on all plans?
And sweetcorn/corn on the cob is free on EE and green days? X

That's right. :)

Final round up!

Had a Coffee with a Ben's Butterscotch (3.0syns) and an asda mini bubbly bar (3.0syns).

So totals for today:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk B-Oat so simple
Syns: 13
Speed/Superspeed: 19!!!

Ok, bedtime. I'm sore from the new gym programme. I hope this doesn't lead to water rentention for weigh in. Oh well. I'll worry about that tomorrow!

Night night all!! x

Final round up!

Had a Coffee with a Ben's Butterscotch (3.0syns) and an asda mini bubbly bar (3.0syns).

So totals for today:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk B-Oat so simple
Syns: 13
Speed/Superspeed: 19!!!

Ok, bedtime. I'm sore from the new gym programme. I hope this doesn't lead to water rentention for weigh in. Oh well. I'll worry about that tomorrow!

Night night all!! x

My new group doesn't have the Ben's Butterscotch :( But going in Asda tomorrow in search of the Asda Mini Bubbly bars tomorrow!:gimi:

Night! X

No luck at Asda's for the Asda Mini Bubbly bars unfortunately:cry:; but I did get myself some of the treat size Cadbury's Buttons - thanks for letting us know about those Shrimpy - they're so worth the 4 syns!:D

So Laura, agree theyre worth it?!

I've just finally gotten home WI= +1lb. Grr. Not sure why! Oh well, still in target so mih!

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with some milk (HExA-250ml ss) with a grated apple (s). A pear (s)

Break: Fruit salad (pineapple (s), kiwi (s) & melon (s))

Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), red cabbage (s), carrot (s)). Punnet of strawberries (ss) and some blueberries.

Dinner... is going to be Irish stew. It's simmering away but I am sooo hungry. It makes me sad, cause I wanna eat it NOW and husband needs all the veggies ultra soft!

Shrimps - our Consultant was saying that that is why Slimming World give you 3 pounds either side of your target allowance; as your body can naturally gain and lose pounds.:confused:

The week before last; having hit target; I stayed on the Plan and gained 2.5 pounds - I was so upset:cry:! I have eaten exactly the same this week and lost 5.5 pounds!:confused:

You've done so well - losing 5 stone and being a size 8 takes some doing!:clap::clap:

:D Thank you so much for the encouragement Ali* & Ali. I know you are right, it just grates though. Thank heaven SW allow the gains!

I make awesome stew!!! What do you think?
stew.jpg

Though I think next time I won't listen to husband and "try baby corn in there".

So stew (carrots (s), baby corn (s) onion (s), green beans (s), potatoes, extra lean beef mince, oxo and garlic)

:D Thank you so much for the encouragement Ali* & Ali. I know you are right, it just grates though. Thank heaven SW allow the gains!

I make awesome stew!!! What do you think?
stew.jpg

Though I think next time I won't listen to husband and "try baby corn in there".

So stew (carrots (s), baby corn (s) onion (s), green beans (s), potatoes, extra lean beef mince, oxo and garlic)

I was going to say looks gorgeous but not sure about the baby corn ha ha The spuds look yummy though!

I agree, it just didn't absorb the flavour right. It was just like stew and a side of baby corn, even though it was all cooked together.

Though, the werewolf used to say he HATED stew cause it was gross... and then he eats my second bowl! LOL.

aliscrapper said:
Definitely not! Are they worth the 6 syns?? I'm not sure I would trust myself just to have one! lol!

Omg yes amazing although I feel like I could/want to eat another but I won't for obvious reasons :) x

Back