Staying Shunk Shrimpy

:D Thank you so much for the encouragement Ali* & Ali. I know you are right, it just grates though. Thank heaven SW allow the gains!

I make awesome stew!!! What do you think?
stew.jpg

Though I think next time I won't listen to husband and "try baby corn in there".

So stew (carrots (s), baby corn (s) onion (s), green beans (s), potatoes, extra lean beef mince, oxo and garlic)

That looks so yummy it is making my mouth water!

Thank you so much for telling me about the treat size Cadbury's Buttons. This afternoon I was so nearly off the Plan:break_diet:; so to reward myself for staying on track I had a packet tonight and it was definitely choccie heaven!:D

I'm soooo tired. I am going to bed in a mo. Just to let you all know I had my syns... :D

Coffee with a Mint Hi Fi (6.0syns Cons finally got some in again!!!!!!!!) and a Lees Mallow Dream (3.0syns).

So Round up:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi milk, B- Oat so simple
Syns: 9.0
Speed/superspeed: 14
(cause I remembered I had 1/2 a grapefruit (ss) after lunch today)

Mmmmmmm. Mint HiFi's..........:drool:

LOL

Gail x

Shrimpy hoe do you do the 'gravy' in your stew?? Or it just stock with an oxo?

xx

Shrimpy said:
:D Thank you so much for the encouragement Ali* & Ali. I know you are right, it just grates though. Thank heaven SW allow the gains!

I make awesome stew!!! What do you think?

Though I think next time I won't listen to husband and "try baby corn in there".

So stew (carrots (s), baby corn (s) onion (s), green beans (s), potatoes, extra lean beef mince, oxo and garlic)

That looks sooooooo good!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Shrimpy hoe do you do the 'gravy' in your stew?? Or it just stock with an oxo?

xx

Yeah, just two oxo beef and boil it down. :)

Today's food.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with some milk (HExA-250ml ss) with a grated apple (s). A pear (s)

Break: Fruit salad (pineapple (s) & melon (ss))

Lunch: Jacket potato & baked beans (ss) and salad (lettuce (s), carrot (s) & red cabbage(s)). Raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) with some Onken fat free vanilla. A slice of melon (ss)

Snack: Apple (s)

I went to aerofusion. :) I nearly died with hunger!!

Dinner: Turkey stir fry (turkey breast (s), carrots (s), beansprouts (s), onion (s), cabbage (s), chillies (s), mushrooms (s), peppers (s), soy sauce and spices) with oodles of noodles! :)
Pud: More raspberries & strawberries with 3 tsp of Onken Fat free Mango & Apple.

OH MY GOD! I'm so tired, gonna grab a coffee and some syns and then shower and head to bed. So tired!!!

I Will have a caramel snack a jack (2.5syns), a Lees Mallow Dream (3.0syns) and a Galaxy cake bar (6.0syns).

GAH! Just put in my weight in the SW site.

It said:
You may be disappointed with this week's result in which case don't be too disheartened, your Consultant is there to help you overcome whatever the problem is. Or it may be you're OK because you're aware of what's happening. I know it can be difficult, but either way, try to remember that there really is no shame in a gain or a maintain.

GAH!!! ANGER! It should be celebrating my maintenance!

I just updated my weight on the SW website and got a new message.. and thought of this post!!

"It looks like you've had another great week this week. Did you know, the maintenance of a weight loss is one of the most under-recognised achievements in weight management, so give yourself a huge pat on the back - you deserve it!"

Do you think they heard you...?!

I just updated my weight on the SW website and got a new message.. and thought of this post!!

"It looks like you've had another great week this week. Did you know, the maintenance of a weight loss is one of the most under-recognised achievements in weight management, so give yourself a huge pat on the back - you deserve it!"

Do you think they heard you...?!

Mine said "you may be disappointed". Grr!

Ok, so NEWS!

I'm off to the "opportunities event" on Sunday. So, I might be becoming a consultant... We'll see after. :)

Now, Food:
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with some milk (HExA-250ml ss) with a grated apple (s). A 1/2 a grapefruit (ss)

Break: Raspberries & strawberries with 3 tsp of Onken Fat free Mango & Apple, a stolen strawberry (ss)

Lunch: Chicken Salad (chicken pieces (s), lettuce (s), endive (s), raddichio (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). An apple, a kiwi(s) & a pear (s).

Snack: Coffee with a Tesco Value Choc Digestive bar (4.5syns)

Ok, so NEWS!

I'm off to the "opportunities event" on Sunday. So, I might be becoming a consultant... We'll see after. :)

Now, Food:
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with some milk (HExA-250ml ss) with a grated apple (s). A 1/2 a grapefruit (ss)

Break: Raspberries & strawberries with 3 tsp of Onken Fat free Mango & Apple, a stolen strawberry (ss)

Lunch: Chicken Salad (chicken pieces (s), lettuce (s), endive (s), raddichio (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). An apple, a kiwi(s) & a pear (s).

You'd make a brilliant consultant! You inspire me with the Plan! Thanks!:thankyou:

Ok, so NEWS!

Ahh, I was above target and had a loss to get back in range, so maybe that's why. Shame!!

Would be interested to hear how you get on at the opportunities event, it's crossed my mind a few times as an alternative to supplying to top up my work hours but the thought of an initial outlay puts me right off!

I'll fill you in on all the details on Sunday evening. :)

Shrimpy said:

Ok, so NEWS!

Now, Food:

Omg,,,,,,, you have to be a consultant , you ll be BRILLIANT at it!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh yeah you would be a fab consultant chick!!

You certainly help everyone on here!!
let us know how it goes xx

I'm feeling very guilty - I've had a bad day and I buckled under pressure and had a take-away and ice cream!:break_diet::cry:

I'm feeling very guilty - I've had a bad day and I buckled under pressure and had a take-away and ice cream!:break_diet::cry:

How bad was it? How much of each, what type of takeaway was it? Which type of icecream?
Tot up the syns, take them away from your weekly total. It happens to the best of us. It's just a small blip.

Back