Staying Shunk Shrimpy

How bad was it? How much of each, what type of takeaway was it? Which type of icecream?
Tot up the syns, take them away from your weekly total. It happens to the best of us. It's just a small blip.

Thanks Shrimpy - it was chicken and chips and I would anticipate that the syns of what I had were well over my weekly allowance!:break_diet::cry:Will get back on track and hopefully minimise the damage.:(

Since I last posted food I've had:

An apple (s), pear (s) and clementine (s).

Then some strawberries (ss) & a banana.

Then I made dinner.
prawnpepperstew.jpg

Dinner: Prawn & pepper stew (prawns (s), peppers (s), onion (s), garlic, butternut squash (s), stock)

Pudding: Fruit salad (apple (s), pineapple (s), kiwi (s), watermelon (s))

I'm quite chuffed at how tasty the prawn thing was, pity it doesn't look so good... oh well. It tasted good and that's what matters!

Thanks Shrimpy - it was chicken and chips and I would anticipate that the syns of what I had were well over my weekly allowance!:break_diet::cry:Will get back on track and hopefully minimise the damage.:(

Chips are 17.5syns... so just 2.5 over a day and the chicken, I'm not sure...

But then again, get back on the wagon, from the next meal/snack and it'll all be okay.

Remember lots of speed food, lots of water and some scan bran if you can stomach it. Maybe try and do a few days of success express?

Chips are 17.5syns... so just 2.5 over a day and the chicken, I'm not sure...

But then again, get back on the wagon, from the next meal/snack and it'll all be okay.

Remember lots of speed food, lots of water and some scan bran if you can stomach it. Maybe try and do a few days of success express?

I'm off out to my craft day tomorrow but I've already packed loads of fruit and I've really got into drinking water. Maybe I'll make a scan bran cake tomorrow night - I used to really enjoy that. Thanks:thankyou:

No probs, you can salvage it and even if you gain this week, as long as you get back on it's all good!

Sure the failing isn't in the falling, it's in the not getting back up. :)

No probs, you can salvage it and even if you gain this week, as long as you get back on it's all good!

You are so right - I've lost 6 stone and I don't ever want to be that big again and in order for me to avoid being that big again I need to go to weigh in on Tuesday. It's better to face what the scales have to say than run from them as I really would be back to square one then!:(

You have so got to be a consultant - you are a natural!

Shrimpy said:

There speaks a sw consultant ! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just had a coffee with a HiFi bar (HExB) and a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

They are so great with a coffee, like a HUGE biscuit! :)

I know the trouble is if I buy these things I know there in the cupboard and want to eat the lot........

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think I'm okay, now. I look at things and they almost have a HUGE flashing syn sign above them, so I tend to be okay... LOL.

Though now, I am about to start eating some pineapple. :)

I think I'm okay, now. I look at things and they almost have a HUGE flashing syn sign above them, so I tend to be okay... LOL.

Though now, I am about to start eating some pineapple. :)

I'm just about to set off for my craft day but have a big container full of pineapple to keep me going as it will be a late dinner tonight!:D Will hopefully help me avoid all the cakes and biscuits that are passed round!

It's a good day today! I have potted up my wee plants; 4 tomato, 3 peppers, 2 melons (cause any more than two would be just wrong ;)) and my husband's back from amsrterdam! Though he did bring me back a giant pack of Lindt mini chocs, but they are individually wrapped and he bought the longest use by date so, it'll be fine, once I figure out how to syn em! :)

I got up and had Breakfast (part1): An apple (s), a pear (s) & a clementine (s)

Then I went back upstairs to read my book, then the hunger called me down stairs and I made a scramble.

Breakfast (part2): Spicy chicken scramble (2 eggs, a yellow pepper (s), scallions (s), courgette (s), garlic). Then a bowl of my homegrown raspberries (ss) and some onken fat free Apple & Mango.

I'm enjoying a coffee now and feeling like my wee plants are gonna do okay! :)

Last year they all died cause of some nasty bug. This year WILL be different! I will have free melons and toms and peppers!

As my friend Kate's dad would say "If thee can't eat it, dunt grow it". :)

I got my first free courgette yesterday-woo hoo!!
Hoping the peppers wee have grow too.
Fingers crossed, oh plus a got 3 whole strawberries yesterday-what luxury

lol

x
good luck with the plants

w00t!!!

Just found the calories online for the Lindt minibars that my husband bought me. Look at the deliciousness and then marvel at the calories.

a_5_9_13_napolitains_gift_box.png

Per 2 pieces = 70calories, so 3.5syns! W00t!!!!!!!!!! I can do that! :)

I have had a neutral day so far and am thinking about having some more food. I shouldn't be hungry as I've just eaten an apple, but I am. Grr! I'm having a starving day! I'll put off eating for a wee bit, maybe have a coffee, and a glass of water.

Then I shall investigate how to cook ray wings...

Back