Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I thought for a minute you were having a natural day and I thought oooh whats that! ha ha x

LOL, I promise I'm not walking around the house nekkid! ;)

Have to say I think that is very good-for some scrummy chocolate yum yum

xx

LOL Emsie! :)

I just had two little Lindt bars - 3.5syns with a coffee and a banana. :)

Then in about 30 mins I'll start making the ray wing thing.

Just had dinner. I feel so proud of myself. I really am brave, I went from thinking fish was terrifying to just eating a RAY WING! :D

Dinner: Jamie Oliver's recipe for Ray simmered in a Sweet Tomato Sauce (ray wing (ss), tomatoes (s), red onion (s), garlic)

I got the recipe from here but I didn't do the olive oil or anchovies. So mine was free. really nice actually! :)

Pud: Melon (ss) & raspberries (ss)

Well done chick!! xx

I'm very proud to report that I've been back on Plan today! I had a red day - so Slimming World fry up for breakfast - Morrisons Eat Smart Cumberland Sausages in 2 slices Nimble wholemeal for lunch - then I got so busy at my craft day I forgot to eat - until I got home at about 7:30 pm!! Was so thirsty drunk gallons of water! Got myself those yummy Galaxy cake bars but didn't realise it was the Galaxy caramel bars that were 6 syns!! As I had 8 syns left (what the Galaxy cake bars are) I treated myself for being good. Just about to eat some kiwi and pineapple to up the amount of speed food I've had today. Thanks for getting me back on track Shrimpy! Look forward to hearing how you get on at the consultant event tomorrow!

Well done AliS! :) I don't think I can go that long without food though! LOL

Just had coffee and a snack

Mint Hi FI (HExB), a pear (s) & clementine (s)

Forgot to say that I've just ordered myself some of the Galaxy Caramel Cake bars from Sainsbury's and they are 2 for £2.50 until Tuesday!:D

Oooh! Teh cheapness! I shall pop into sainsbugs tomorrow!

I have just discovered I have a new Niece! Born YESTERDAY at 4:20. Hmm bit pissed off no-one told me! Oh well! Never mind! My sis and her wee girlie (Caoimhe) are doing good. :)

Well done AliS! :) I don't think I can go that long without food though! LOL

Just had coffee and a snack

Mint Hi FI (HExB), a pear (s) & clementine (s)

Thanks Shrimpy!:D I was saying to my friend at the craft day who is also dieting that crafting is good for the diet - you get so absorbed in what you are doing you forget about food and also it's impossible to craft and eat for fear of spilling food!:)

Oooh! Teh cheapness! I shall pop into sainsbugs tomorrow!

I have just discovered I have a new Niece! Born YESTERDAY at 4:20. Hmm bit pissed off no-one told me! Oh well! Never mind! My sis and her wee girlie (Caoimhe) are doing good. :)

What a beautiful and unusual name!:)

I can't believe I picked up the wrong Galaxy cake bars! lol! Mind you it was worth the 8 syns!:D

I also picked up from Tesco 8 X 50cl Buxton waters for 99p - bargain!:D

Oooh!!! I like your bargains!

That is a bit unreasonable not to tell you about your niece :(. However difficult to have a grump about it (even if you should be allowed to !). Look forward to hearing about tomorrow.

Gail x

Apparently, my sis (the one who gave birth- C) told her husband to let everyone know. He told my dad, who told my other sis- S to ring everyone... she didn't call me. C eventually contacted my other sis -J and told her via text, but noone though to tell me. Gah! Never mind, rant has been had, lovely husband took it all on the chin and then calmed me down! :)

Just munched up some more food, had an extreme HUNGAR!

I had: Melon (ss) & Raspberries (ss). A 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns).

Then decided it's a RED day so had some toast (0.5HExB) with some Asda GFY Sugarfree Strawberry jam (1 tablespoon for 1.0syns).

So, so far, 9.5syns and 1.5HExB and my HExA has been milk in my numerous coffees!

Ok, finishing up cause I gotta go bed! I am up early tomorrow, picking up my previous consultant to come with me to the Opps event at 9! So, grabbing a Ben's Butterscotch (0.5HExB)

Day: RED
Total syns: 9.5
HExs: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, Bs: Mint Hi Fi, 1 slice toast & a Ben's Butterscotch.
Speed: 10

I would be very very P***ed off ig that happened me tbh.

My friend recently gave birth, and If I hadnt of been one of the first to know I would have been annoyed, luckily I was there when the waters broke so she couldn't hide it from me!

Hope your consultant meeting goes well, we are all waiting to see how it goes for you xx

I am back. :)

Just a fill in about food first.

Breakfast: Oat So Simple (HExB) made with some milk (part of .75HExA 187ml total) with raspberries (ss) & apple (s)

Snack: Banana, melon (ss) & pineapple slices (s)

Lunch (JUST eaten): Turkey Bacon omelette (turkey bacon (s), scallions (s), mushrooms (s), eggs with 7g of cheese -0.25 HExA) with salad (mixed leaves (s)). A pear (s).

Ok, Opps event. First thing, the ladies loos are AMAZING!!!! Then, it was a very interesting day. It looks like there will be quite a bit of work for the first few weeks but then it *shouldn't* be too difficult. The inital outlay, for the simplest seems to be 600 (though that doesn't include advertising- which would be up to £100, so for ease and breathing room, one would need about £1000). I do want to do this, I just have to convince husband!

Back