Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Ooops, Just needed something sweet so have eaten: 1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and one sugar free aldi sweet given to me by my old C (0.5syns)

Sounds good-as long as you can convince the OH!!

You really would be awesome at it! x

Yeah, license fee, equipment and advertising... all mounts up.

Just back from the cinema. We went to see "The Hangover- Part 2". Really good!!!!

I brought a cinema snack pack:
Pineapple (s), clementine (s), apple (s), raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss) and some Onken fat free Mango & apple.

Then a bag of Snack a Jack Chilli Curly kicks (3.5syns)

Making dinner at the min. Fiesta pork casserole, it smells divine! :D

Fiesta pork casserole (pork, turkey bacon, tinned tomatoes (s), onions (s), peppers (s), courgette (s)). OM NOM NOM, and now full!

Just realised.... I've had no green free food today- so It's a RED day, so... MOAR Bs!

Last coffee consumed and with it a Mint Hi Fi (HExB) & 2 Lindt mini bars (3.5syns).

So today's round up:
Day: Accidental RED
Syns: 10.5
HEx: A- 187ml Semi skimmed milk & 7g cheddar B: Oat so Simple & Mint Hi Fi
Speed: 12

The scales today, I peeked... I couldn't help it... said I've lost and am back tightly in target, which is good. My yardstick jeans are confirming this by falling down almost all of today! :D

Brilliant. I'm interested to know more. How long is the training ? What commitment do you make to going to update meetings etc ? Are there any restrictions as to how/where you set up group ? I presume that you have to pay for the packs and bars etc up front ?? How much storage space will you need at home ? How do you find a suitable location ? etc etc etc.

Am really excited for you. I'm sure you will be fantastic :D

Gail x

How long is the training ? 6 days (spread over three 2 day sessions)

What commitment do you make to going to update meetings etc ?
Weekly phone conversation, monthly district meetings, 2x yearly coaching sessions, quarterly district training.

Are there any restrictions as to how/where you set up group ?
I didn't ask! LOL. I'm sure there are though, I think they said they look at the venue and that has to be agreed to by your team developer.

I presume that you have to pay for the packs and bars etc up front ??
Nope, they take that off when you sell them, I think.
How much storage space will you need at home ?
Just as much as you have stock (so I hope the shelves in the garage will be okay!).

How do you find a suitable location ?
I believe the team leader helps you....

I have just had a text- Interview on the 20th.... and if successful them look at options... Jinkies, that was FAAAAAST!

So what did hubby say?

x

How long is the training ? 6 days (spread over three 2 day sessions)

What commitment do you make to going to update meetings etc ?
Weekly phone conversation, monthly district meetings, 2x yearly coaching sessions, quarterly district training.

Are there any restrictions as to how/where you set up group ?
I didn't ask! LOL. I'm sure there are though, I think they said they look at the venue and that has to be agreed to by your team developer.

I presume that you have to pay for the packs and bars etc up front ??
Nope, they take that off when you sell them, I think.
How much storage space will you need at home ?
Just as much as you have stock (so I hope the shelves in the garage will be okay!).

How do you find a suitable location ?
I believe the team leader helps you....

I have just had a text- Interview on the 20th.... and if successful them look at options... Jinkies, that was FAAAAAST!

But you will make such a great Consultant!! You are a natural!

I had a consultant that really just did Slimming World to make money; she didn't really care past that.:( Whereas you genuinely want to help and encourage people on their weight loss journey which is something they can't teach you!:D

Zoe, he's "deciding". He's the sort of person you give all the facts to, then wait.

Today's food:

Breakfast: Oat So Simple (HExB) made with some milk (part of HExA 250ml total) with apple (s). A banana

Break: An apple & a pear (s)

Lunch: Cous cous & veggies (carrots (s), green beans (s), broccoli (s) & baby corn (s)). Melon (ss). A clementine (s).

Snack before leaving school: Tesco Value Choc digestive bar (4.5syns) & a grapefruit (ss).

Just had dinner. Husband made "wtf chicken curry". :)

So WTF curry consists of: Chicken, passata (s), onions (s), garlic, carrot (s), green bean (s), peas (s) & sweetcorn. Served with rice.

Shrimpy said:
Just had dinner. Husband made "wtf chicken curry". :)

So WTF curry consists of: Chicken, passata (s), onions (s), garlic, carrot (s), green bean (s), peas (s) & sweetcorn. Served with rice.

Love it :) haha x

Just had a snack. Coffee with a 25g caramel snack a jack packet (5.0syns) and a mikado (0.5syns).

So, today's round up:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple sachet
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 11

Hiya Kelly! Thanks for stopping by, though I'm still not 100% decided. Looking into the tax issue. :)

Hia babe, how are you feeling? Confused.com?? :confused:

Just wanted to say I know you are going to put a lot of thought into this and you won't enter into it lightly ... but it does sound like one helluva commitment just to even make your money back!

You've already got a very full and active career and in the Summer months it would probably be a doddle and very enjoyable popping out of an evening to run some classes ... but how many sessions a week would you have to do to make your money back ... and do you want to do this in the winter months?

Also, don't forget your evenings are spent with the hubster ... make sure you still have time for him ;)

You would make a great consultant, no doubt about it ... it's a pity you couldn't just hire yourself out for motivational speaking instead ... now there's an idea :rolleyes:

Hope I haven't spoken out of turn ... just wanted to play devil's advocate :devilangel:

Lotsaluv x

So, OFSTED are in tomorrow and Thurs. It could be a section 5 and we could come out of Special Measures.. so it's all riding on this! I am planned, my resources are photocopied (apart from one sheet- I'll do that in the morning). I only teach 2 tomorrow, so I hope they see me P1 with my 10s, it's a GREAT lesson!!!

Today's food:

Breakfast: Oat So Simple (HExB) made with some milk (part of HExA 250ml total) with apple (s). A banana

Break: Fruit salad (Pineapple (s), melon (ss), mango, nectarine(s), kiwi (s) and apple)

Lunch: Jacket potato & baked beans (ss) served with salad (lettuce(s), cabbage (s), carrot (s), peppers (s), sweetcorn). Raspberries & blackberries with yogurt. Clementine (s)

Pre Gym snack: 5 pickled onions (LOL)

The gym has killed me! I worked my arms today (day 2) and HOLY hell! I didn't manage three sets of anything! LOL. I made 2 of everything except the bicep curls... my arms went all jelly so I quit...

Dinner: Chicken stew (Chicken (s), onion (s), peppers (s), mushrooms (s), courgette (s), potato, stock cube, herbs & spices)

Last edited:
Thank you Ali! That's exactly how I feel! I love my day job, it's hard work and in Oct my Head of Dept is going on maternity leave and I'll be stepping up. I really am not sure. There's soooo much that could go wrong. Hubster is terrified I'll burn out, cause work is stressful and I put so much pressure on myself to be perfect and he is worried I'll end up bald and 2stone! LOL

They recommend you start with a single franchise which is ONE group on ONE night, if you want to run more groups you have to buy more franchises.

Just ate a PILE of junk. :)

Coffee with a Mint Hi Fi (6.0syns), jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and an Asda Mini Whirly bar (3.0syns). :)

Heading to bed, early, so I can get up stupid early and head to school for OFSTED fun.

Todays round up:
Day: Extra easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, B- Oat so Simple
Syns: 11.5
Speed: 15 (had to edit cause Mango is not a speed food!)

Back