Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I looked ok. :) Better than last year though! :)

Just had dinner.

Dinner: Gammon, chips, balsalmic galzed onions (onions (s), balsalmic vinegar & splenda), Garlic & thyme glazed carrots with pineapple. LOL. Was huge but really nice!!

Adapted this recipe for the carrots

Shrimpy said:
I looked ok. :) Better than last year though! :)

Just had dinner.

Dinner: Gammon, chips, balsalmic galzed onions (onions (s), balsalmic vinegar & splenda), Garlic & thyme glazed carrots with pineapple. LOL. Was huge but really nice!!

Adapted this recipe for the carrots

The balsamic onions and glazed carrots sound lovely! They're not something I've really attempted since stopping using butter....

I never made them before SW... so I can't tell you how they compare, but they're a firm fav here. :)

We had pudding... I had frozen berries (blackberries (ss) and raspberries (ss)) with total 0% yogurt.

About to dig in to some Maple Walnut Jacc's Coffee with a bag of Snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE my syns!

Thank you SW for teaching me to appreciate and savour treats and not eat them so fast they don't touch the sides! :)

Right. Round up:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk. B- Mint HiFi
Syns: 11.0
Speed: 11

Grrrrrr, why does this make me so angry? It does though! Arrgh!

I made porridge in the micro and took my eyes off it for a SECOND and it bubbled over! Grr! I lost at least 5g of my porridge!!!!!!

That's MY B choice!

Ok, rant over! :)

I'm at home today- the Royal wedding delayed bank holiday. :)

Before dropping husband to work I ate a banana

Then for breakfast I had: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with some milk (HExA) with a grated pear(s) and defrosted frozen berries (raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss)) and an apple (s).

Snack.

Pineapple (s) and kiwi (s) chunks with manadarin orange segments.

Mmmm. I think I'll have lunch at about 1...

I did day 1 of the 30Day shred... I managed okay, I'm going to make that a before school thing! So tomorrow I will get up at 6:05, do this, shower and dress to leave by 7... I WILL Get back into exercise and I WILL trim those flabby bits.

Though, husband wants to go gym tonight, So I will probably die........ and it's the trainer tomorrow at 5:30. *worried*

Ahhh man, I need to get back into the 30 Day Shred again. I'm on summer holidays now so no excuse :( Especially if you can bring yourself to do it at 6am!!

I haven't done it at 6am yet!!!!!!! That's tomorrow! :)

Just had lunch.
Asda Hot & Spicy Chicken breast with salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s), scallions (s), cherry tomatoes (s), red pepper(s)). Followed by an apple (s) and a red grapefruit (ss).

Snack time! :)

Just had a bowl of honeydew melon (ss) and strawberries (ss)

wow get you doing it at 6 tomorow! let us know how u get in, your braver than me lol food looking good as always! :) xx

Shrimpy said:
I haven't done it at 6am yet!!!!!!! That's tomorrow! :)

Just had lunch.
Asda Hot & Spicy Chicken breast with salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s), scallions (s), cherry tomatoes (s), red pepper(s)). Followed by an apple (s) and a red grapefruit (ss).

Are those chicken breasts syn free? And are they chilled or frozen? X

What is the 30 day shred?? x

Those chicken breast slices are free!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love them!

If I'm going to fit it in, it has to be before work, so 6 it is! Though as I am just back from the gym with THE HUNGER I am feeling on top of the world. DAMN YOU ENDORPHINS!

Zoe, it's an intense work out by the Amazing Jillian Micheals of Biggest Loser fame. Linky

I think I'm going to regret this tomorrow! LOL.

Anyway- food. Pre gym I had a Doughnut peach- (s)cause I HAD to and 2 clementines (s). Post gym- a banana

Husband is in the shower, so when he gets done it's my turn while he makes dinner! Woooo!

haha woo endorphins!!!!! xx

Dinner! Mmmm Husband's Amazing Chilli: extra lean beef mince, onions (s), peppers (s), chopped tomatoes (s), passata (s), garlic, scallions (s), mexican bean mix (pinto, red kidney (s), black turtle (s) and navy (s) beans, oxo, drop of hot sauce) with rice.

Full now, but happy. Might get some pudding in a bit, I still have loads of syns!

Just having a nosy at your food diary. Well done on maintaining. This is my problem. I get to target and then put it all back on. This is the 4th time for me now and determined I will maintain once I get to target this time. xxx

Hiya, thanks for stopping by... I'm doing my best at this maintaining lark.. we'll see how it goes. :)

Chilled. :)

Back