Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Just been a piggie-wiggie and ate a mountain........ :eatdrink023:

With my coffee I had :eating:

• a treatsize crunchie (4.0syns)
  • 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns)
  • 2 Lindt minibars (3.5syns)
So.. round up.

Day: Extra easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple
Syns: 12.5
Speed: 16

Back to school tomorrow... Don't wanna now... I've had a taste of freedom! :8855:

Ok, off to sort out tomorrow's lunches for me and husband. :) See you all tomorrow. :grouphugg:

So, did you manage to get up and do the 30DS at 6am? :eek: Jillian Michaels frightens me...

i bought jillian.......i've never taken her out of the shrink wrap because she frightens me!!!! may think about it now im going to the gym...when i get a bit fitter,lol!!

come on shrimpy we are all dying to know about the shred! ;) lol xxx

I love Jillian! She would kick my ass, but I need it lol

x

I've got the 30 day shred (arrived this morning) which I was planning on alternating with zumba, a bit scared though!

Shrimpy! I salute you for attempting the 30 day shed at 6am!

On another note, I was watching an interview with Jillian Michaels and she said that she was 120lb (8 stone 8lb - same as you!) and she's only 5'2 (she used to be 12 stone 7) So next time you're having a 'fat day' think that you're not too far off the body that's worshipped by millions worldwide :D

So, did you manage to get up and do the 30DS at 6am? :eek: Jillian Michaels frightens me...

Me too. And Yes!

i bought jillian.......i've never taken her out of the shrink wrap because she frightens me!!!! may think about it now im going to the gym...when i get a bit fitter,lol!!

Day 1 was okay, but following it with a gym session was maybe a bit stupid! I quite like her during it, she seems to shout encouragement and "motivation" at the right moments for me.

come on shrimpy we are all dying to know about the shred! ;) lol xxx

I is shredding! At 6:05 no less!

I love Jillian! She would kick my ass, but I need it lol

x

She's definately kicked my ass and my pecs and hamstrings and quads and every large muscle group!

I've got the 30 day shred (arrived this morning) which I was planning on alternating with zumba, a bit scared though!

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!! It's tough but you feel well proud of yourself!

Shrimpy! I salute you for attempting the 30 day shed at 6am!

On another note, I was watching an interview with Jillian Michaels and she said that she was 120lb (8 stone 8lb - same as you!) and she's only 5'2 (she used to be 12 stone 7) So next time you're having a 'fat day' think that you're not too far off the body that's worshipped by millions worldwide :D

Woah! Thanks for that... now if I can look like her then... :D :D

Food...

Breakfast- Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from allowance (HExA) with a grated apple (s) and a banana after.

Break: 1/4 Honeydew melon (ss), kiwi (s) and a realy disappointing pear (s)

Lunch: Tuna Chaos (tinned tuna (s), peppers (s), leeks (s), scallions (s), cherry tomatoes (s), lime juice, chillies and pepper). Red Grapefruit (ss). Tesco Value Choc Digestive bar (4.5syns)

Pre gym snack: Banana and an apple (s)

Dinner: Prawn and Pepper Stew (Prawns (s), onion (s), peppers (s), butternut squash (s), oxo).

Pudding: Pineapple (s) and strawberries (ss) with total 0% yog.

Feeling stuffed and it's looking like a red day... W000000000000000000000t, extra cereal bar soon!

yay well done! 6.05! thats immense, well done :) xx

LOL. I had to, otherwise I'd be late for school! I need to get to school early enough to eat breakfast. :)

Me too. And Yes!

Day 1 was okay, but following it with a gym session was maybe a bit stupid! I quite like her during it, she seems to shout encouragement and "motivation" at the right moments for me.

I is shredding! At 6:05 no less!

She's definately kicked my ass and my pecs and hamstrings and quads and every large muscle group!

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!! It's tough but you feel well proud of yourself!

Woah! Thanks for that... now if I can look like her then... :D :D

That's dedication! Well done :D

Thanks.. trying dedication on for size! :)

Food:
Just had my coffee and treats:- Mint Hi Fi (2nd HExB) &Caramel snack a jack bag (5.0syns)

So today's totals while I'm waiting for tomorrow's lunch to cook (Tuna Quiche)...

Day: Red
HEx: A 250ml Semi Skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple B- Mint Hi Fi
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 15

Looking alright... We'll see tomorrow.

Tuna quiche sounds delishhhh :D I've never thought about piling a bit of the ol' tuna in a quiche. I'll need to find some recipes to try out :)

P.S. THIRTEEN WEEKS? :talk017: Woooo!

Fourteen weeks now! :) Even though I GAINED- but I am blaming Jillian as my muscles are so sore!!!!

I managed it again this morning, so tired though! Never mind!!!

Food:
Breakfast- Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from allowance (HExA) with a grated apple (s) and a banana after.

Break: 1/4 Honeydew melon (ss), kiwi (s) & another apple (s)

Lunch: Tuna Quiche (Tinned tuna, courgette (s), leeks (s), scallions (s), garlic, eggs, cottage cheese) with salad (lettuce (s), raddichio (s) and cherry tomatoes (s)). Banana and a mandarin

Snack at weigh in: Banana & an apple

Dinner: "Creamy" Chicken and broccoli one pot (Broccoli (s), chicken (s), mushrooms (s), green beans (s), leeks (s), stock, herbs, quark)

Coffee time: HiFi (Choc orange- booooooo- HExB).

So far no Syns and it's a Red Day.

Well done on 14 weeks! I bought some Jaccs coffee after reading your rave reviews, I have to say it is gorgeous! Sipping a caramel fudge flavour coffee now, maybe you could ask them for a referral fee? ;)

Fourteen weeks now! :) Even though I GAINED- but I am blaming Jillian as my muscles are so sore!!!!

I managed it again this morning, so tired though! Never mind!!!

Food:

Break: 1/4 Honeydew melon (ss), kiwi (s) & another apple (s)

Lunch: Tuna Quiche (Tinned tuna, courgette (s), leeks (s), scallions (s), garlic, eggs, cottage cheese) with salad (lettuce (s), raddichio (s) and cherry tomatoes (s)). Banana and a mandarin

Snack at weigh in: Banana & an apple

Dinner: "Creamy" Chicken and broccoli one pot (Broccoli (s), chicken (s), mushrooms (s), green beans (s), leeks (s), stock, herbs, quark)

Coffee time: HiFi (Choc orange- booooooo- HExB).

So far no Syns and it's a Red Day.

I would say it's definitely from the exercise, you eat so well. Tired muscle retains water to help it recover. Jillian would tire anyone! It will all even out soon. :)

I wonder if Jacc's will keep me in Caramel Fudge flavour... ;)

I hope it evens out...

Just had some syns.. :) I have a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns), 2 squares of Green & BLacks Butterscotch (1.5syns)... might still eat something else... ;)

PigCity is right - using new muscle makes you retain water. Give it a few weeks and it'll settle down :)

I wonder if Jacc's will keep me in Caramel Fudge flavour... ;)

I hope it evens out...

Just had some syns.. :) I have a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns), 2 squares of Green & BLacks Butterscotch (1.5syns)... might still eat something else... ;)

Oh Shrimpy...I thought I'd stop at having Mango and ice cream for my pudding but now that I've read this I NEED a galaxy caramel cake bar too lol! :D Xx

Back