Staying Shunk Shrimpy

LOL! Well I just stuffed in 4 Sainsbury's sugar free marshies too (1.0syns).

Bedtime... Will do round up later, Meant to go to bed at 9!!! See you all tomorrow. x

Amazing 14 weeks that is fabulous!!!

You are amazing shrimpy xx

Ps legs wrecked lol-so I will prob retain about 7 pounds lol-definitely using new muscles haha

Hey Shrimpy, how are you today? x

Busy day!!! Had Year 7 parents evening and had to go food shopping too! Just finally eaten dinner. Thank the gods, I was soooo hungry!

Run down of my day...

Up at 6:00 and did Day 4! My legs are sore, but nowhere near as bad as yesterday... feeling better regarding the 30Day Shred. :) Then i ate a banana.

Got showered and made my way to school.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s) and a pear (s).

Break: Cherries (s), strawberries (ss), pineapple (s)

Lunch: Arribiata Pasta (Pasta, passata(s), leeks (s), oxo, chillies and garlic). Tesco Sunshine fruit mix (apple(s), pineapple (s), strawberries(ss))

Snack: Pear (s), Hi Fi bar (HExB)

Then arrived home and had to go to asda as there was NO food in the house!

Got home and STARVING- so had a bag of Snack a Jack Curly Kicks (3.5syns)

Then finally dinner!!!

Dinner: Eggs, chips (with frylight) and baked beans (ss)

I will probably look into eating some choc soon. :)

Just realised the time. So I am having my last coffee (Vanilla nut fudge) and a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and my new discovery Cadbury Mini Fingers Toffee Crunch (5.0syns). Asda had them in a multibag of little baggies for £1!!!! Reallllly nice! :D

Round up:
Day: Green
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple B- HiFi
Syns: 11.0
Speed: 9

Anyone who does any kind of exercise before work is amazing as far as I'm concerned. But the 30 Day Shred at 6am?! Bloody hell you are awesome :D

LOL. I dunno about awesome... but I am feeling virtuous... ;)

Hahah! I can totally relate! I lost just under 5 stone, and when I first started I too thought that at 8 stone I'd be Britian's answer to Angelina Jolie. Sadly, I'm there and I can look in the mirror, squint, move the lighting in all directions and I still don't look like her. Even this morning I was looking at myself in the mirror fussing about the miniature love handles and the fact that my tummy isn't a washboard. But you know what I did when I was standing there? I started laughing. I found it hilarious that I was fussing over the SMALLEST thing. There's people in the world on the verge of diabetes and morbidly overweight and I'm standing her fussing because I've got 5mm of love handles. Goodness how some people would love our problems! We aint perfect babe, but we gotta embrase those wobbly bits and shake shake what we got shake that booty to the beat ! :D :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Shrimpy said:
LOL. I dunno about awesome... but I am feeling virtuous... ;)

Have you noticed much in terms of inch loss? I find I'm not losing weight with all the body magic but the inches are definitely coming off!

Hahah! I can totally relate! I lost just under 5 stone, and when I first started I too thought that at 8 stone I'd be Britian's answer to Angelina Jolie. Sadly, I'm there and I can look in the mirror, squint, move the lighting in all directions and I still don't look like her. Even this morning I was looking at myself in the mirror fussing about the miniature love handles and the fact that my tummy isn't a washboard. But you know what I did when I was standing there? I started laughing. I found it hilarious that I was fussing over the SMALLEST thing. There's people in the world on the verge of diabetes and morbidly overweight and I'm standing her fussing because I've got 5mm of love handles. Goodness how some people would love our problems! We aint perfect babe, but we gotta embrase those wobbly bits and shake shake what we got shake that booty to the beat ! :D :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

I am exactly the same, most of the time I look and go "I look good-ish" and then sometimes I'll catch sight of myself wrong and thing, what a tub of lard... but you're so right! I'm gonna shake it and enjoy it! :) Thank you for understanding and managing to say the PERFECT thing. :eek:

Have you noticed much in terms of inch loss? I find I'm not losing weight with all the body magic but the inches are definitely coming off!
I haven't noticed any inch loss, but there isn't really much left to go, just loose skin and small amounts of fat... but day 5 of the 30DS done... so maybe! My endurance has gotten much better on it though. I'm plum tuckered out at the end but I'm not dying... and things hurt less today than yesterday! :)

Quick food update coming up in a min! :)

Okay, The food update...

Pre-breakfast: Banana
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s) and a pear (s). A kiwi (s)

Break: red grapefruit (ss) and some papaya (didn't really like it... :()

Lunch: Apple, Jacket potato and baked beans (ss)

Snack: Pear (s), 2 mandarins (s), 1 Alpen light (3.0syns)

Dinner: Quorn Stir fry (quorn (s), carrots (s), onions (s), bean sprouts (s), cabbage (s), mushrooms (s), peppers (s), chillies) with noodles.

Pudding: Frozen raspberries (ss) and Total 0%.

Yummmmmy!!!!!!!

Okay, The food update...

Pre-breakfast: Banana
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s) and a pear (s). A kiwi (s)

Break: red grapefruit (ss) and some papaya (didn't really like it... :()

Lunch: Apple, Jacket potato and baked beans (ss)

Snack: Pear (s), 2 mandarins (s), 1 Alpen light (3.0syns)

Dinner: Quorn Stir fry (quorn (s), carrots (s), onions (s), bean sprouts (s), cabbage (s), mushrooms (s), peppers (s), chillies) with noodles.

Pudding: Frozen raspberries (ss) and Total 0%.

Yummmmmy!!!!!!!

Sounds yummy! I keep looking at the mixed frozen berries in Aldi but then chicken out of buying them, as I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. :eek: Do they go squishy and 'jam like'. I like berries but hate jam!

Hey Shrimpy!

I had spud n beans for lunch too :eating: Sorry you didn't enjoy the Papaya. Have you tried dragon fruit yet? I've seen it in tesco before but have never known how to eat it lol! Xx

I keep looking at the mixed frozen berries in Aldi but then chicken out of buying them, as I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. :eek: Do they go squishy and 'jam like'. I like berries but hate jam!

They go sort of coulis like...though I usually eat them still mostly frozen, so they freeze the yog and make an icecream like thingie. :)

Hey Shrimpy!

I had spud n beans for lunch too :eating: Sorry you didn't enjoy the Papaya. Have you tried dragon fruit yet? I've seen it in tesco before but have never known how to eat it lol! Xx

I've had Dragon Fruit- you eat it like a papaya almost- without the scooping! Just slice in half and take a spoon to it and eat. It was pretty bland though...

It's just another one to tick off! Now I've had papaya... next will be whatever weird fruit I can find in the greengrocers on Monday!

I HATE dragon fruit it is nasty!!

Someone in group told me papaya is nice but only if you keep it ice cold! So I have one in the fridge!!!! Yikes, maybe it will be rotten! Will try it tomorrow xx

I didn't like it, too floral for me workmate said it tasted "honey-like" and I hate honey!

Had a coffee (Hazelnut & chocolate) with a Jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a HiFi bar (HExB).

Looked like a pretty good green day to me, woo for extra cereal bars!

Will probably have some melon and something else syn wise in a bit. :)

Had some melon... but have teh hunger! Dunno if it's worth eating something or just heading to bed though...... Depends on what husband is planning on doing!

Hey Mollusc!

Well done on your maintaining - 14 weeks is awesome. I reduced my target when I lost 6.5lb and put 6.5lb on in 3 weeks.:eek:

Wished I'd kept it at the original one now!

Re-motivation is proving difficult!

Well done on your discipline!

Medimus (neither max nor mini lol)

Back