Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Papaya is a funny one. When it's good, it's lovely. But it's also easy for it not to be a good one and just be a bit yucky. So it might still be worth trying it again at some point in the future (however maybe not worth buying in case it's yucky). A friend of mine used to call it s*** fruit because that's what she thought it sometimes smelt of !!

Gail x

P.S. If my post is not appropriate for your thread, please let me know and I'll edit it (apologies) !

LOL, have you not seen my swearies Gail?!?!?! ;) S**tfruit, yeah it did smell something odd... Tho, I thought it was just my workmate Stu guffing in the corner!

Minimus, I refuse to change your name! You changed your target, so you can get back on... I dunno if it's remotely impressive... I am fighting every step of the way here! Plus I'm sure your C will let you change it if you need to!

Oh, crapsticks... food update.

Was starving marvin so have eaten a Batchelors Pasta n' sauce (Tomato, onion and herb) with some mushies thrown in for luck.

Now am having my final coffee with a bag of Cadbury Mini Fingers Toffee Crunch (5.0syns) and 2 sugarfree sainsbug's marshies (0.5syn).

Round up:
Day: Green
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B1- Oat so Simple B2- HiFi Bar
Syns: 11.0
Speed: 14

Morning!!!!! ;)

Got up at 11 today and did DAY6! :D

After Jillian made me kick my own ass I ate a banana.

Breakfast: Turkey bacon scramble (Leek (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), cherry tomatoes (s), turkey rasher (s), egg). An apple (s) .

Feeling good!

Morning Shrimps! (or should that be 'Good evening?")

Glad to see you're still giving big Jillian the what-not on day 6! Here's to the other 24 :D Megan Fox will be texting you for muscle toning tips by the end of it!

LOL! If Only I could look like Megan Fox!

Just back from Town, met the mortgage advisor. Ate a pear (s) and am now eating some Mattessons Twisted tails Hog Roast (1.5syns) and then will probably have a kiwi (s) and an orange (s)

Grabbed a Hifi (HExB) and had a coffee.

Then went to get a drink of diet cola and a strawberry leapt out of the punnet into my mouth! LOL.

I am rather proud of today's dinner. I was feeling a bit sad that I wasn't getting to go see Transfromers AGAIN. So decided to cheer myself up.

Starter: Melon (ss)

Main: Surf & turf (steak & prawns (s)) with SW Chips (potatoes, frylight) roasted veggies (Mushrooms (s), onions (s), cherry tomatoes (s), peppers (s), courgette (s)) and a little bit of homemade slaw (Total 0%, Kraft fat free french dressing, lime juice, carrots (s), onions (s), cabbage (s)).

Pudding: Frozen berries (raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss)), strawberries (ss) and total 0% yogurt with splenda.

Now enjoying a coffee (Maple & Walnut) with a Thorntons After Dinner Mint (3.0syns)

I am rather proud of today's dinner. I was feeling a bit sad that I wasn't getting to go see Transfromers AGAIN. So decided to cheer myself up.

Starter: Melon (ss)

Main: Surf & turf (steak & prawns (s)) with SW Chips (potatoes, frylight) roasted veggies (Mushrooms (s), onions (s), cherry tomatoes (s), peppers (s), courgette (s)) and a little bit of homemade slaw (Total 0%, Kraft fat free french dressing, lime juice, carrots (s), onions (s), cabbage (s)).

Pudding: Frozen berries (raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss)), strawberries (ss) and total 0% yogurt with splenda.

Now enjoying a coffee (Maple & Walnut) with a Thorntons After Dinner Mint (3.0syns)

A proper 3 course meal followed by an after dinner mint, lol! Is it your anniversary??

LOL, no... I was just desperate to have a nommy dinner to make up for not getting to see Transformers!

Mmmmm! That sure is a nommy dinner Shrimpy...de-e-licious!!!! Think I'm gonna have to ask you to come n cook for me too ;) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe. :) Just felt like splashing out since we found the steaks in the Whoopsie counter in asda for £1.60! :)

Just had "icecream" (Total 0%, vanilla essence & splenda)- made in my new slush mug- and a chopped banana. Mmm

And it's coffee time so i will have a bag of Mini Fingers Toffee crunch (5.0syns). :)

I'm so tired, I went for a nap on poor husband... I think I'll do round up and count this as bedtime!

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- HiFi bar
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 17.

I'm up! I got up and did Day 7! The only thing that KILLS me is the side lunges with anterior raises... I don't that they'll ever not hurt!

After Jillian I ate a banana and an apple (s)

Then I went into the kitchen to find my lovely husband cooked me breakfast. :)

Breakfast: Turkey rasher (s), Baked beans (ss), scrambled eggs, fried mushrooms (with garlic and balsalmic vinegar). :) He's a good egg that one. :)

He's watching some extras on a Blu ray he has to review before we get to go out to see Transformers! :D

I'm up! I got up and did Day 7! The only thing that KILLS me is the side lunges with anterior raises... I don't that they'll ever not hurt!

After Jillian I ate a banana and an apple (s)

Then I went into the kitchen to find my lovely husband cooked me breakfast. :)

Breakfast: Turkey rasher (s), Baked beans (ss), scrambled eggs, fried mushrooms (with garlic and balsalmic vinegar). :) He's a good egg that one. :)

He's watching some extras on a Blu ray he has to review before we get to go out to see Transformers! :D

Where is this world that you live in?? Doing 30 day shred on a Sunday and husbands that can cook? :confused: :p;)

Didnt get to do day 3 yesterday, so I did it today-yikes!!!! LOl

(couldnt do it yesterday as couldnt find my exercise bra lol, tmi!! But I did do 40 mins of intense bike so at least I didnt sit on my bum )

So tomorrow will be day 4! needs to be done!!! PS it all kills me haha

LOL Helen! He's actually a pretty damn good cook, which is fab. :) He's also a neat freak, which is useful cause I'm not at all! :D

You can do it Zoe!! "Nike" it!

Been to the cinema. I'm so hungry I'm going to throw up!!!!!!!! In the cinema I ate 2 apples, 2 mandarins and a pear. Along with a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns).

Dinner is in the oven... but I want it now!

Dinner all eated up. thank the gods!

Dinner: SW bacon Juicy Lucys (Onion (s), mushrooms (s), extra lean beef mince, egg, turkey rasher, Laughing Cow Light (0.2HExA)) in a 57g Wholemeal roll (HExB) with SW Chips (potatoes, frylight), leftover coleslaw (Total 0%, Kraft fat free french dressing, lime juice, carrots (s), onions (s), cabbage (s)) & side salad (lettuce (s), Radicchio (s), pickled onions (s) and pickled red cabbage (s)).

Pudding: Melon (ss) and strawberries (ss)

Still need to consume the rest of my A (I think it'll be a 200ml semi skimmed latte) with some syns.

Feeling poorly- shouldn't have had that Alpen light (3.0syns) with my very milky coffee (0.8HExA=200ml semi skimmed milk).

Round up:
HEx: A-200ml semi skimmed milk & 1 laughing cow light B- 57g Wholemeal roll
Syns: 8.0
Speed: 11

Hopefully weigh in on wednesday will be good!!!

Shrimpy said:
Feeling poorly- shouldn't have had that Alpen light (3.0syns) with my very milky coffee (0.8HExA=200ml semi skimmed milk).

Round up:
HEx: A-200ml semi skimmed milk & 1 laughing cow light B- 57g Wholemeal roll
Syns: 8.0
Speed: 11

Hopefully weigh in on wednesday will be good!!!

I did the same...I had toast as a HexB when I got home from nan's at 8 & I still feel sick as I never usually eat that late. Greedy me wanted to take advantage of my extra hex's on a red day after doing extra easy for so long. Hope I remember this feeling next time I feel a binge coming on lol! Hope we feel better soon ;) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back