Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Okay. I got distracted and then wandered off in a daze to bed.. so yesterday needs rounding up etc before I can share today.

Before heading to bed I had me a 25g Bag of caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns) and a treatsize crunchie (4.0syns).

Round up:
Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B1- Oat so Simple B2-HiFi
Syns: 12.0
Speed: 20!

I'm soooo sleepy still. I think I'm still catching up from doing Jillian on Tuesday at 5:15.

OMG you are on level 2 YIKES.
I watched the warm up and I am already dreading it haha!!!
Let us know how it goes

x

LOL. It is more challenging, and the rug keeps slipping but I'll figure a way around that! :)

Today's food:

After Jillian - Breakfast part 1 - an apple (s)
Breakfast (almost an HOUR later): Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s) and a banana. Then some strawberries (ss).
Break: A pear (s), melon (s) and grapes
As it's Cake Thursday in work I had 26g of Co-Op Raspberry sponge (4.5syns)
Lunch: Noodle salad (noodles, soy sauce, herbs, courgette (s), peppers (s), leeks (s), scallions (s)). Pineapple (s) chunks. A pear (s) and the end of Jenny's banana.

Snack: a pear

Asda Shop done- fully stocked up have probably slightly too much food!

Dinner: Prawn stir fry (prawns, bean sprouts (s), cabbage (s), leek (s), carrots (s), mushrooms (s), peppers (s), onion (s)) and rice.
Pudding: A red grapefruit (ss)

Aww! It's so wonderful having people cheering me on, the husband doesn't understand, but you guys do! :)

Last night, before I went to bed I ate some syns.

Snack a jacks (5.0) and 2 lindt minibars (3.5)
So round up:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat So Simple
Syns: 13.0
Speed: 18

All of these came to mind ... take your pick!!!!

:eek:
:character00115:
:worthy:
:whacky068:
:wow:
:talk017:
:character00116:
:superwoman:
:angel09:
:faint2:

You are an amazing inspiration Shrimps!

So proud of you and so pleased for you!​

Funny! And totally agree:D

Ok. Today so far.

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely rotten! I was shakey, nauseous and sore so I phoned in sick to work. Then I went back to bed for a further 5 hours. I then work up feeling nowhere near as bad, sick, but not unholily so, the nausea is gone so I have been able to eat and I forced myself to do the 30DS! God............ there's something wrong with me!

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA) with a grated apple (s), raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss) stirred in. A nectarine (s) and a banana.

Lunch
Bacon Quiche (bacon, mushrooms (s), leek (s), red pepper (s), eggs, quark) with side salad (lettuce (s), raddichio (s), scallions (s), peppers (s) and cherry tomatoes (s))

Snack: Alpen light (3.0syns) and an apple (s).

Going to go make fisherman's pie soon. The fish smells okay, even though it's very out of date...

Shrimpy said:

Going to go make fisherman's pie soon. The fish smells okay, even though it's very out of date...

VOMMMMMMM!!!!! Good luck after your dodgy tum this morning! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL I know, but husband wanted his fishermans pie. It smells okay though... hopefully I won't be s**tting out my eyeballs at 5am!

Shrimpy said:
LOL I know, but husband wanted his fishermans pie. It smells okay though... hopefully I won't be s**tting out my eyeballs at 5am!

Men eh? Mr Shrimpster should be cooking you a nice SW friendly meal NOT shoving mouldy fish down yer neck. Is that his way of saying "get well soon babe" lol! I've got me fingers, toes, arms n legs crossed for you. I would've crossed my eyes too but I can never seem to do it. Enjoy your meal mwah! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're brave! I have a weirdy thing about use by dates.. :sick0019:

Only just saw your post about not feeling well this morning! It is very strange but the past two morning until just past lunchtime I have had a really dicky tummy :sick0019: not good, so hope yours gets better soon chick!!

I also dont tend to stick to dates on things, if it looks Ok and smells OK it is bound to be OK. Plus our fridge damn near freezes everything so it tends to stay fresh longer xx

It tasted absolutely fine. My tummy is all better.. :) We'll see later!

Dinner: Fisherman's Pie (mashed potatoes, salmon, haddock (s), smoked haddock (s), stock, peas (s), leeks (s) and sweetcorn) served with carrots (s), broccoli (s) and green beans (s). Pud- a nectarine (s)

I'm very full now but it was yummy. :)

Got peckish of course!

I ate some raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss) with total 0% yogurt sweetened with splenda and a few drops of vanilla essense. :)

Yep, still alive here... so I *might* be okay! :D

Coffee time!

A jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a packet of Cadbury Toffee Crunch mini fingers (5.0syns) and bizarrely a banana.

Heading to bed now.

Round up:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple
Syns: 10.5
Speed: 17

Back