Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Good day! I've only really just got up and breakfasted etc. I love weekends!

While I was prepping veggies - I ate a nectarine (s)
Breakfast: Fry up:- 2 Joe's Old English Sausages, 2 bacon medallions, mushrooms (s), egg, exciting beans (baked beans (ss), leeks (s), onions (s), red peppers (s), courgette (s) chopped tomatoes (s)), roasted cherry tomatoes (s). Followed by a banana

I'm pretty damn full.

Going to go to Decathalon and pick up new trainers and some work out shorts. :) Then when I get back I'll do Jillian. :)

hey shrimpy! how is the jillian treating you? lol xx

I got to day 16 of Jillian's shred then hurt my knee, gutted! Haven't had the courage To go thru the pain of it all again lol plus knee cartilage still isn't right. Tho my measurements didn't have change in those 16 days! Lost 8 inches all over but scales didn't move an inch, assume it was muscle density.

We're a similar height but I'm stuck at 9 stone, original target was 9.2.5 but I'm considering dropping it to 8 something (not sure what yet..). Uve done so well...!

hey shrimpy! how is the jillian treating you? lol xx

Hi Juicy! She's kicking my sorry ass! I'm sweating like a pig during each session and I hope noone can hear me grunt with each sit up. :eek: But I think it's working! :)

I got to day 16 of Jillian's shred then hurt my knee, gutted! Haven't had the courage To go thru the pain of it all again lol plus knee cartilage still isn't right. Tho my measurements didn't have change in those 16 days! Lost 8 inches all over but scales didn't move an inch, assume it was muscle density.

We're a similar height but I'm stuck at 9 stone, original target was 9.2.5 but I'm considering dropping it to 8 something (not sure what yet..). Uve done so well...!
The scales went UP for me in the first week down on the second and are currently looking positive for wednesday... but as we all know that means NOTHING! :) I was stuck at 8.10 for ages, my opriginal target was 8.6 but I upped it as I seemed to be nowhere near achieving that. sometimes we gotta trust our bodies.. plus toning will make those few extra pounds not count... I hope. :)

Just ate 1/2 a melon (ss)... oops!

aww good to hear its doing you good lovey! ;) xxx

Hi Shrimpy, I ordered Jillian from amazon after reading your posts :)

I am being 100% this week on plan hoping for a good loss, then having a week off (work and SW) but upon my return will be joining you on the 30 day shred!!!!

Well girlies...

Weigh in snack (after weighing OF COURSE). A peach, a nectarine and an apple.

Results

I lost 1.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

:happy036:

Can you tell I'm happy with that?

Okay, I know it's a bit late but I told you that your gain from the other week was Jillian's fault and it would go away!! :D :D See proof that new exercise always makes you gain weight because your muscles store extra water to repair themselves ;)

Hi Shrimpy, I ordered Jillian from amazon after reading your posts :)

I am being 100% this week on plan hoping for a good loss, then having a week off (work and SW) but upon my return will be joining you on the 30 day shred!!!!

Good luck! :D It really does feel like you're going to die, but you know it's good!

Okay, I know it's a bit late but I told you that your gain from the other week was Jillian's fault and it would go away!! :D :D See proof that new exercise always makes you gain weight because your muscles store extra water to repair themselves ;)

I trust you now! :D Next time I have a mini-meltdown remind me of this post! LOL

aww good to hear its doing you good lovey! ;) xxx

It really is. I am feeling very positive, I'm pretty sure it's all the endorphins due to sweating buckets!

Anyway, I went to decathalon, bought me a new top (4.99- size SMALL), new shorts (9.99- size SMALL) and new trainers (17.99). Then was starving marvin so I ate a banana and an apple.

Then got home and made & had dinner!

Dinner: Joe's Pork & Chilli Burgers (in a 57g wholemeal bap - HExB) with SW chips (potatoes & frylight), salad (lettuce (s), raddichio (s), cherry tomatoes (s), pickled cabbage (s), pickled onions (s)) with coleslaw (shredded cabbage (s), carrots (s), onion (s) with total 0%, Kraft fat free french vinegarette, lime juice).

I am stuffed! Though, I will make a fruit salad with pineapple, nectarine, melon and kiwi later... i think. :)

Pudding was had: Pineapple (s), nectarine (s) and kiwi (s) with a little total 0%

Then coffee with a 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) using some milk (taken from 250ml semi skimmed milk - HExA)

Last coffee, I think, though I do have plenty of milk left.

I have had a Time Out (4.5syns) and an alpen light (3.0syns).

Had an apple, my tummy is grumbly again, but I'm going to neck the last of my milk and head to bed. :)

Round up:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A - 250ml semi skimmed milk B- 57g wholemeal bap
Syns: 12.5
Speed: 15 different ones, I think. :)

Night night all. :)

Got up, late, as usual for a lovely lazy sunday. I'm so glad it's end of term and that I did the little bit of marking I had left to do yesterday. :)

Was hankering for a Big Breakfast omelette, but had ran out of eggs, so I went to sainsbug's and discovered their reduced section (oops!). :D

Breakfast: Big Breakfast omelette -vegetarian stylee (eggs, baked beans (ss), pepper, salt, smoked paprika and mixed herbs) served with roasted cherry tomatoes (s) and mushrooms (s).
p1000375a.jpg

Followed by a snack pack from Sainsbugs (pink lady apple (s) and grapes).

Really is yummy, it's a def favourite in our house! :)

I opened the fridge for more cola and a slice of melon jumped into my hand. Mmmm I love melon (ss).

Shrimpy said:
I opened the fridge for more cola and a slice of melon jumped into my hand. Mmmm I love melon (ss).

Lol! I love melon too. Wonder what will jump into my hand when I go to the fridge to get the milk for my latte in a bit? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just after my 30DS torture I ate a HIFi bar (HExB)- I felt i deserved chocolately goodness.

Making dinner now, god it smells soooo good. I'm starving marvin today!

Had dinner. NOMMY!

Dinner: Jambalaya (Joe's Chilli & Garlic sausages, chicken (s), onions (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), tomatoes (s), passata (s), courgette (s), green beans (s), herbs, spices, lemon juice, rice).
Pudding: Pineapple (s), kiwi (s) and apple (s) chunks with total 0% yog. :)

Just had a coffee with my syns!

Coffee (cookies & cream) with 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a bag of Toffee Crunch mini fingers (5.0syns). Mmmmmmmmmm

Got up, late, as usual for a lovely lazy sunday. I'm so glad it's end of term and that I did the little bit of marking I had left to do yesterday. :)

Was hankering for a Big Breakfast omelette, but had ran out of eggs, so I went to sainsbug's and discovered their reduced section (oops!). :D

Breakfast: Big Breakfast omelette -vegetarian stylee (eggs, baked beans (ss), pepper, salt, smoked paprika and mixed herbs) served with roasted cherry tomatoes (s) and mushrooms (s).
p1000375a.jpg

Followed by a snack pack from Sainsbugs (pink lady apple (s) and grapes).

Oooh yummy! That omelette looks amazing, proper lazy weekend food :)

Back