Staying Shunk Shrimpy

It really is! :D It's a proper sunday omelette! :)

Ok. Today!

I got up and completed yet another day of 30DS. :D
Then I ate a banana

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water, with a grated apple (s) stirred through.

Break: Cherries (s), strawberries (ss), kiwi (s)

Lunch: Tomato & veg pasta (pasta, passata (s), courgette (s), mushrooms (s), onions (s), scallions (s), leek (s), oxo) with leftover free-slaw (cabbage (s), carrot (s), onions (s), total 0%, fat free french dressing). Rest of the strawberries (ss) & cherries

Snack: A pear (s) an apple and a few manky raspberries (ss)

I am still waiting for my 30DS I am scared haha I plan on doing it at 6am every morning as I am always up then anyway hopefully every day between getting it and when we go on holiday which is 7 weeks tomorrow. Not too fussed at losing weight as am at target but was to trim up and get lean... Have u noticed any changes? Going to have to get my measurements beforehand to double check x

I have! I managed to pull down my calibration jeans without opening the button!!! :D

I don't think it's doing much by weight but it is deffo doing something in terms of inches. :) Also my thighs are looking ultra toned- you can see my quads and my hammies now. :)

(BTW- I just remembered I eated a Ben's Butterscotch HiFi (3.0syns) during the really long meeting)

Cant believe you are on day 15. Yikes

I only did day 8 today! :(

I started it 2 weeks ago lol, bt I measured then and I have lost 5 " over chest tummy and hips x

I am doing it everyday. RELIGIOUSLY- I have to, as I have set myself the target! :)

I am doing it everyday. RELIGIOUSLY- I have to, as I have set myself the target! :)

Sweet Jeebus Shrimpy, you are really kicking Jillian's butt!

I'm jealous of the toning up, I still have a nice layer of flab covering my muscles, or 'adipose tissue' as the nice, tactful Mr. Boot Camp dude put it. :rolleyes:

I have plenty of adipose tissue, though husband claims it's "flesh" but if I can move it around, it's flab!!!

Just had dinner. Himself cooked, twas nice. :)

Dinner: Vegetable Chow mein (noodles, mushrooms (s), red cabbage (s), chinese leaves (s), green cabbage (s), carrots (s), broccoli (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar)
Pud: Melon (ss), pineapple (s) and apple (s) slices

I'm so glad he cooks! :D Even though he didn't at all last week (too much work on), I've instantly forgiven him! LOL

Found a photo from the prom!

Here it is! No laughing at my really bad cropping skills!

Heyyy hot mama you look really lovely In that dress. You were right about the length being just right for munchkins like you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just having some syns and an EXTRA B! W00t! It's a green day! :D

Coffee & Hi Fi (HExB) and a bag of mini fingers - toffee crunch (5.0syns)

Twit twoo!
Sexy lady!!!

I am in awe-you look so good!!!

I can't believe how dinky I actually look in that photo!

Do you do level one for the full 30days? I had a little look at the DVD today...and it didn't seem obvious :confused:

You're supposed to do 10 days at level 1, 10 at level 2 and 10 at level 3.

So I have done my 10 at L1 and 5 of my 10 at level 2 so far!

Round up before making tomorrow's lunch.

Day: Green
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple B- HiFi
Syns: 8.0
Speed: 18

I think I've done okay today. Though I am still very full so maybe I should stop grazing on fruit when I "fancy the taste of something".

Off to make tomorrow's lunch- Chicken salad I believe. :)

Thanks you for introducing to the gorgeousness of the toffee crunch mini fingers! :-D

I'm in awe of the amount of speed foods you manage to eat a day, need to take a leaf out of your book. :)

Shrimpy said:
You're supposed to do 10 days at level 1, 10 at level 2 and 10 at level 3.

So I have done my 10 at L1 and 5 of my 10 at level 2 so far!

Makes sense, I'm starting on Friday :) your half way now!!!

Back