Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I am so scared! I am doing day 9 if I can today! Yikes.

Although I am assured there are no F***ing jumping jacks in level 2 so that alone is encouraging haha

Found a photo from the prom!

Here it is! No laughing at my really bad cropping skills!

Woww you look gorgeous! I bet there will be a 'hot teacher' award coming your way sometime very soon :D

Thanks you for introducing to the gorgeousness of the toffee crunch mini fingers! :-D

I'm in awe of the amount of speed foods you manage to eat a day, need to take a leaf out of your book. :)

They are sooo good aren't they?!?! :D I just love my fruit and I get bored with just "one veg" as a side! :)

Makes sense, I'm starting on Friday :) your half way now!!!

Thank all that is holy for that! LOL. Then again, I'm pretty sure it's working- so it's all good!

You looked lovely!

Thank you :eek:

So thats how you lost weight? Chopped your arm off? ;)
You look great though! What a teeny tiny dress :D xxx
Chopped my arm right off and then skimmed loads off my thighs! ;) It really is! I didn't realise how small I am now! LOL.:eek:

I am so scared! I am doing day 9 if I can today! Yikes.

Although I am assured there are no F***ing jumping jacks in level 2 so that alone is encouraging haha

Who the f*** told you that?!?!!??!? There are jumping jacks in plank pose! OMG, the sweat srips off my nose on to the mat and BLINDS me every morning on Level 2!

Woww you look gorgeous! I bet there will be a 'hot teacher' award coming your way sometime very soon :D

Thank you! I hope not though, that would make me ULTRA awkward!

Today's food!

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water, with a grated apple (s) stirred through.

Break: Red grapefruit (ss), pineapple (s), apple (s)

Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Mixed berries (strawberries (ss), blackberries (ss), grapes).

Snack: 2 clementines (s), a pear (s) an alpen light (3.0syns)

Dinner: Salmon (poached with chillies & lemon juice), pearl potatoes, mixed veggies (carrots (s), green beans (s), broccoli (s), baby corn (s)).
Pud: Nectarine (s), plum (s) and apple slices.

Just had a coffee with a Jumbo Caramel Snack a jack (2.5syns).

My new Jacc's order arrived today!!! :D :D :D :D

I bought LOADS!
  • Vanilla Deluxe
  • Bounty Island Cream
  • Caramel Fudge Twist
  • Cinnamon and Hazlenut
  • French Vanilla
  • Maple Walnut
I have just had the Cinnamon & Hazlenut, YUMMY! Husband is enjoying the Bounty Island Cream, which I had a wee taste of- nom!

I COULD not manage to buy more without breaking the bank- but they were 2 for a £5, so I spent £15... not too bad, I think!

Shrimpy said:
Just had a coffee with a Jumbo Caramel Snack a jack (2.5syns).

My new Jacc's order arrived today!!! :D :D :D :D

I bought LOADS!

[*]Vanilla Deluxe
[*]Bounty Island Cream
[*]Caramel Fudge Twist
[*]Cinnamon and Hazlenut
[*]French Vanilla
[*]Maple Walnut
I have just had the Cinnamon & Hazlenut, YUMMY! Husband is enjoying the Bounty Island Cream, which I had a wee taste of- nom!

I COULD not manage to buy more without breaking the bank- but they were 2 for a £5, so I spent £15... not too bad, I think!

Ohhhh what's this jacc's order u speak of??

I wish I liked coffee, they sound yummy!

I'm sorry PC- the coffee really is amazing though and it kills most of my sugar urges! :)

Kieragh- they are totally worth it- they do beans, ground ones for machines and of course for cafetieres- plus they now stock some flavoured instants! :D

Shrimpy said:
I'm sorry PC- the coffee really is amazing though and it kills most of my sugar urges! :)

Kieragh- they are totally worth it- they do beans, ground ones for machines and of course for cafetieres- plus they now stock some flavoured instants! :D

I'm so excited lol, tempted to do the 10 diff flavors for £35! Our machine grinds them too so need whole beans but they seem to do all types, result!! Happy happy me la la la :) lol

(seriously hubby & me are coffee nutjobs!)

We have a nice cafetière of coffee every night with our syns here! :)

Just love that freshly ground, hot steamy glorious smell wafting through the house! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I might go get another one! LOL. Any suggestions as to which one?

Shrimpy said:
We have a nice cafetière of coffee every night with our syns here! :)

Just love that freshly ground, hot steamy glorious smell wafting through the house! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I might go get another one! LOL. Any suggestions as to which one?

Ur killing me!!!!! Lol

Do u mean try another coffee? Do the caramel fudge one & report back what it was like before I buy it :) :)

I want a cafetier so I can try the other flavours! I had to order the instant coffees which are also yum but you get more of a choice....ok tantrum over :sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had the caramel fudge twist, it's a reorder, cause it's sooooo good!!!!!!!!!!! :D Sweet, fudgey and silken. Mmmm

Aisha- get a cafetière, Asda, tesco and Sainsbug's all have biggies (2 decent mugs) for about a tenner or littlies (1 mug) for about 6 quid.

I ended up going with the vanilla deluxe - it has a pleasant biscuity aroma. The taste is a subtle rounded nutty flavour with delicate vanilla afternotes, delicious!!!!! :)

I'm enjoying it with another caramel Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5syns) and a timeout finger (4.5syns). :)

Shrimpy said:
I ended up going with the vanilla deluxe - it has a pleasant biscuity aroma. The taste is a subtle rounded nutty flavour with delicate vanilla afternotes, delicious!!!!! :)

I'm enjoying it with another caramel Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5syns) and a timeout finger (4.5syns). :)

Biscuity aroma??? Right I'm gonna include a cafetiere in my Tesco order tomorrow :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL! :) clearly I should be on commission for Jaccs!

Round up:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi Skimmed milk B- Oat So Simple
Syns: 12.5
Speed: 19!

Back